Yet somehow Harry had always treated him differently than his followers.  But at the same time Harry had never been this cold towards him either. "Is it something I have done?" Tom asked him in a harsh voice. "Last time I checked you weren't so eager to leave my presence."

Harry shook his head and Tom could see the tears starting to gather in those emerald eyes. "You wouldn't understand!" Harry screamed.

Tom pulled back a bit, frowning. Harry's expression was pained as the other was clearly losing control of his emotions. "This is your entire freaking fault in the first place!" Harry hit him against his chest and Tom barely suppressed a wince. "You have destroyed everything! MY whole life!" Harry yelled at him and his voice rose with every word he screamed as Harry kept hitting and Tom had no idea what this came from...

Harry was panting as tears rolled from those beautiful emerald eyes.

Both were silent as they stared at each other. "Fuck this..." Harry groaned and those green eyes closed as instead of pushing him away, Harry pulled him closer, shocking Tom even more. Automatically he tensed.

Harry didn't seem to notice as the other started to cry on top of his shoulder and kept muttering that it was his fault. Tom had no idea what Harry was blaming him for, since nothing made sense...

He couldn't possible have destroyed Harry's whole life, since he only met him two years ago...

"I hate you, Tom Riddle..." Harry muttered then and Tom's eyes widened as he felt something inside him shatter. He stood there frozen as the words seemed to repeat itself inside his mind. Harry seemed ignorant to it.

Foolishly ignorant that he had woken a beast that he shouldn't have. Shock and pain quickly turned into a more familiar emotion for Tom. Pure fury.

He pushed Harry's body away from his and his hands wrapped around the other's neck, seeing Harry gasp as his air supply was cut off. Anger clouded Tom's mind as he furiously glared at the smaller male.

The same male, who had lived with him together in the Orphanage and made it a bit more bearable. The same teen that had captured his attention with those messy dark curls and those bright emerald eyes.

The same teen that he wanted to kill right here, right now. Because there was no way that Harry could hate him... it wasn't true. Memories flashed through his mind, as he felt Harry's fruitlessly struggle against his hold.

Tom's eyes were unseen as he was pulled in by those memories. Tom saw Harry laughing loudly together with Orion. Harry together with Abraxas as they whispered and grinned at some secrets they were keeping.

The next thing Tom felt was him being blasted away and his back painfully hitting the cold ground of the dorm. His ears were ringing, yet he could still hear someone spluttering and coughing. "Wha..." A raspy voice started and Tom pushed himself up, wide blue eyes staring at the scene in front of him.

Harry was on his knees, panting heavily, and one hand touching his neck. Tom's anger faded at seeing those emerald eyes stare coldly at him.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Harry demanded and Tom inwardly winced as Harry's voice still sounded rough.

What was wrong with him...? Was he so jealous that he would lose sight of everything around him...? obviously.

He closed his eyes and softly muttered. "I apologize..." It took all his pride, but he knew that if he didn't say he was sorry then he would surely lose Harry. Tom sighed and opened his eyes, knowing that maybe he had already messed everything up.

This was their last years at Hogwarts... It shouldn't be like this. Since Harry came into his life, everything had spiralled out of control.

"I don't understand anything about you..." Harry muttered as he slowly got up. Tom followed his example and stood up as well. "Sometimes I wonder what goes on inside your mind, Tom... but I doubt anyone would be able to truly understand you."