----------------------------------------

Many nights Tom found himself returning at the club after that first meeting and several weeks passed. Strangely enough he didn't grow bored of Harry or the black-haired male's body. No, instead he craved it more every time he left the club.

To know that he was lusting after a simple weak muggle and he was spending way too much money on him as well. Something must be utterly wrong with him. Yet Tom couldn't stop it either and he stood near the back as Harry danced on the stage, this time an angry sneer was on his face, as he noticed how everyone looked at Harry, looked at what he had started to considered his.

Every time he came here, these feelings of pure anger only intensified. His mind was screaming, raging, wanting nothing more than to pull Harry off that stage. To never let anyone see that beautiful body that was his.

Tom gritted his teeth as the spotlight increased and Harry threw off his shirt, throwing it into the crowd, which went wild. No, this was it. Tom couldn't deal with this anymore.

He let his magic run free and the spotlight gave a loud blast and it became dark on the stage. The music stopped as well as the radio got on fire. People screamed, but then the club owner got up on the stage and told them all to calm down.

Tom's dark eyes were fixed upon Harry, as he made his way of the stage, his body tense all of a sudden. As the black-haired male made his way through the crowd, to him, only to him, Tom thought possessively in his mind, a blonde male grabbed Harry's wrist and pushed his body up against Harry's.

If Tom had been furious before, nothing could prepare him for this. The blonde male screamed and Harry wide eyed jumped back as the blonde fell to the ground, letting out a pained scream... Green eyes looked around and found his, Tom noticed they turned furious for one second.

Harry quickly made his way over to him and pulled him away from the main room and into a familiar room, shutting the door behind them. "What the hell do you think you are doing, Tom!?" Harry screamed at him.

"He was touching you!" Tom screamed, not even realising in his anger that Harry knew it had been him who had done it.

Harry's lips thinned and the green eyes glared at him. "Magic should not be used like this!" Harry snapped.

Tom opened his mouth, as Harry's sentence finally hit in and his eyes widened. Harry knew about magic? Knew about him being a wizard? Had Harry some relative who was either a witch or a wizard then?

"Like seriously, Tom. I am doing my job. You can't go around destroying stuff and hurting those that touch me!" Harry continued on, clearly angered as well.

That was really the last straw. Tom took one step closer, pulling the other body flush against his chest. Harry froze and glared up at him and Tom merely grew more aroused at seeing those emerald eyes so full of defiance. "You know about the magic community... but you are not a wizard yourself, otherwise we would have attended Hogwarts at the same time." Tom muttered softly. Harry was now 23 and he had just turned 24. Even one year younger, he would have recognized someone like Harry instantly.

"My mother is a witch..." Harry snarled. "I may not be able to use magic, but I can feel it. It clings to you, surrounds you, like pure darkness."

Tom hummed and slowly started to push Harry backwards, to the sole bed inside the room. "Tom!" Harry screamed as the male hit him against his chest, but Tom ignored it.

He merely moved his hand and Harry's hands were tied together on his back. Green eyes widened briefly in shock, but then Tom pushed Harry down on the bed.