-Opposing team-

"What the fuck happened to you?"

He limped into the room holding his bleeding arm, the gunshot wound was spilling crimson blood all over the oak wood floor. "They fucking shot me, what does it look like?" He laughed. Someone rushed to his side with a medical bag. "Youngjae I told you to be careful," He said. "Stop fussing Jinyoung, it's only a scratch" Youngjae replied wincing as his fellow gang member cleaned his wound.

A few more people entered the room, shocked at the sight in front of them. "Who did this?" Someone asked. Youngjae laughed again at his friend's stupidity. "Who do you think did it Jackson?". Realization washed over Jacksons' face but was replaced with anger quickly. "I told him not to send you out there by yourself, he didn't fucking listen to me". Jackson hissed. "Jackson calm down, there is no point getting angry when the damage has already been done," Mark said.

"You expect me to stay calm when he is practically sacrificing us to them?! First, it was you then it was Jaebeom and now it's Youngjae" Jackson shouted. The others looked at him as he paced back and forth. "Jackson be quiet, you will get us all into trouble," Yugyeom said. The others nodded, but Jackson wasn't finished yet. "No! I am sick of him telling us what to do, he treats us all like shit and then expects us to do his dirty work which nearly gets us all killed?" He continued yelling.

Bambam walked over to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to calm him down. "Jackson listen to me, we owe him, he saved us. If it wasn't for him, then Got7 wouldn't even be a thing and we would all be dead anyway". Bambam said. Jinyoung had finished cleaning Youngjaes arm and has stitched it up. "Bambam is right, he did help us all, and he promised us that he would protect us no matter what" Jaebeom piped up. Jackson sighed and sat down. "Promises aren't a reliable source" he muttered under his breath.

The door swung open again, and all eyes were turned to him. "What's all the yelling about?" He asked. The seven boys stayed silent and looked away from him. "Youngjae what happened?". Youngjae took a breath before talking. "I was at the warehouse with the leader of Ateez and I think they tracked the phone from when you called them, one of them came in and shot me, The leader was there and they took Hongjoon, I took my chance and ran back here" He explained. The others listened to his story intently. "Did you say the leader was there?".

"Yes sir". It was silent again as the so-called leader was deep in thought. "Jackson and mark, I want you to check the footage from the warehouse and get the license plate from the vehicle they came in". Jackson and Mark nodded and went to complete the task they had been given. "The rest of you continue about your day until you are needed," he said before leaving. Youngjae hesitated for a few seconds before running after him. "Boss!" He called. The said male turned around. "I forgot to mention that the person who shot me...I don't think he has ever fired a gun before".

"And what makes you so sure of this information," He asked, raising an eyebrow. "Just the way he held his gun, he wasn't holding it correctly and he looked shocked after" Youngjae replied. The 'boss' hummed as if he was in deep thought. "Thank you for letting me know," He said. Youngjae nodded and started to walk away. "Oh and Youngjae?" The boss called. Youngjae turned around. "How many times have I told you to call me J.One?"

Choi YoungJae