"Mhm," he hummed as he traced the scar on my thigh.

"I want tattoos."

"Really?"

"Yeah, just small ones though. I'm not too good at committing to things so small ones seem more reasonable," I explained, "I'll probably get one for my birthday it's coming up in a few months." 

"When is it?"

"September 19th. When's yours?"

"April 16th."

"You're an Aries."

Truth be told I have no idea what any zodiac signs mean in the slightest way, but I like to think I do. 

"The fuck is an Aries?"

"The zodiac sign. I'm a Virgo."

"What do they mean?" he asked.

"Well, I'm not sure. If I find out I'll tell you," I sighed, "if you found out I was a criminal would you hide me from the FBI?"

"Yes."

"Good," I patted his shoulder, "I would hide you too so don't worry," he slightly tensed causing me to tilt my head at him, "What?"

"Nothing."

"We should do something," I stated.

"What do you want to do?"

I fell backward onto my back thinking, "There's a summer fair happening this week, it's in Hillway," I sat up, "we should go."

He agreed and left to change, leaving me and my thoughts alone.

I sat on the couch playing geometry dash when a random Chainsaw Massacre ad came on.

Leatherface isn't straight and that's a fact.

I don't have any actual evidence since when I looked it up all that showed was him wearing a dress which was completely irrelevant to my search, but trust me he is. It's canon.

I should buy a chainsaw.

"Leo, do you know where to buy chainsaws?" I called out.

"Home Depot," he yelled back.

Nice.

I'm about to make a trip there.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Can I drive?"

"Do you have your license on you?"

I held up the card and Leo threw his keys at me, which I skillfully caught since my reflexes are the fastest thing in this universe. 

One time a kid tried throwing an apple at my head for whatever reason and I caught it with my hands, it kinda exploded on me but still.

It counts.

It's very similar to the time I was juggling oranges and one of them hit someone in the head. They were in the way, to be fair, you don't get in the way of a woman and her juggling equipment.