Yandere! Captain x Player: only for you

This was requested by @XxB-senpaixX enjoy!

 Captain's P.O.V.

I had started the game. I was chosen to be the impostor. We only played with one impostor this time.

I crawled through the vents. I went from reactor to upper engine. There I saw Player. He was talking to Veteran. I felt jealous. Player's mine! I saw Player slightly blush at Veteran.

That's it! I will kill Veteran!

I saw Player leave the room. I jumped out of the vent and killed Veteran. I jumped back in and vented to reactor. From there I walked to security. On the cameras I saw Player doing a task in the admin hall. I stared at his beautiful features. I suddenly saw Dum, my ex-girlfriend. Well, she's gonna be soon... Dum and Player started talking.

Dum's gonna die! She's a bother to Player! And Player's mine!

I went to admin casually. "Hey friendos!" I said cheerfully. "Oh hey Captain!" Dum said, happy to see me. "Hey bestie." Player said. The word "bestie" stung my heart. I just got friend zoned by my crush! Even more the reason to kill everyone that's coming close to him so he sees what I'd do for him. They're all a problem for Player and I'll solve that. "Dum, can you follow me to MedBay?" I asked Dum. Dum nodded and she followed her to MedBay.

"Dum," I said when we were there. "I'm sorry, but I wanna break up." I said coldly, pulling out my knife. Dum looked at me blankly. "O-ok then..." she said sadly. It made me sad to make her sad. Well, we can always be friends. "Just kill me." I nodded and killed her. "I'm sorry, but it's for Player." I said. I then vented to electrical.

A few moments later, I had killed everyone except for Engineer, Mother and of course Player. Well, I got rid of Mother in a different way, without killing her, so we could be together without the game ending. Player was talking with Engineer. I went up to them and pulled my gun. "Engineer... You know the rules, and o do I, say goodbye!" I sang, reloading it. Engineer backed away and Player did too. They were both shocked.

"C-Captain? You were the impostor this whole time?" Player asked. I nodded and shot Engineer in the head. "I wanted to kill everyone except you. They were a problem for you. You're mine." I said. Player gasped. "W-what do you mean?" He asked. I put my gun in my pocket. "Because I love you, Player." I said. "I killed those idiots, only for you." I blushed while saying this. Player blushed a bit too, or was it just my imagination? "I... I don't know what to say..." Player said. "I understand if you don't like me back..." I said sadly, letting my head hang low. "W-well, I do like you back, but... I don't know what to say about the murders. Did you really kill everyone for me?" Player asked. I nodded. "I wanted you to see how much I love and care about you, Player. I love you more than anything in the world, but I always thought you only saw me as a friend." Player came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "I do like you more than as a friend, Captain. I only tried to hide it because... yeah the same reason as you." Player said, blushing more. So it wasn't my imagination! We stood there for a moment. "I wanna be together with you forever, Player." I said. "Then let's be together." Player replied, smiling. He pulled me into a kiss. I gladly kissed back. This was my dream and it finally came true! I pulled Player close. Player pinned me against the wall as the kiss became more passionate. He then suddenly pulled away. "Wait, what about Dum?" He asked. "I broke up with her just to be with you." I replied, pulling Player closer. Player kissed me again and we continued to kiss.

Let's just say, I am the happiest marshmallow alive and I'll always be.