Player and Captain are kitties!

Requested by @Kimberly526 enjoy!

Player/Captain: *just chilling* *changes into cat hybrids*

Captain: Player look! *moves his cat tail* 

Player: whoa! I'm a kitty too Captain! *moves his tail too*

Veteran/MrCheese: *comes in* whoa!

MrCheese: Player and Captain are kitties too! 

TheGentleman: *comes in* who changes everyone into kittens the whole time?

Veteran: I dunno, but YTCat seems kinda sus-

Me: *points a laser on the wall* 

All the kitties: *tries to grab the laser* 

Me: this is just too cute

TheGentleman: how aren't you- why aren't you trying to get the laser? You're a kitty too

Me: I know. And the reason why I don't try to grab the laser is... I don't know actually. I just can control it... or I'm just lazy. Well, time to nap a bit. *gives the laser pointer to TheGentleman* *sits down on a chair* *curls up into a ball and starts to purr*

MrCheese: *walks up to TheGentleman who's sitting on a chair too* *climbs onto his lap* *curls up into a ball* pet meh 

TheGentleman: *starts to pet MrCheese's head with one hand while pointing the laser with the other*

Player/Captain/Veteran: *still trying to get the laser* 

Player: stay still mr laserrrr...

Captain: we're gonna getcha

Veteran: indeed! But now imma just go napping *sits down in a chair* *curls up into a ball* *starts to purr* 

Captain: I think I have the laser- huh? Oh it's there! *points at the ground*

Player/Captain: *dives onto the ground to get the laser* 

Player: got em! Look- oh, it's gone...

Captain: I think I'm going to nap a bit *sits down on a chair* *curls up into a ball* *starts to purr*

Player: **does the same on another chair and starts to purr* 

TheGentleman: *is asleep too by now*

Me: *wakes up from my nap* *looks around* *sees 3veryone (including thegentlema) sleeping peacefully* awe... I'm just going to leave them alone for a while *stands up*  *walks to TheGentleman*  *takes the laser from TheGentleman and pets MrCheese's head* 

MrCheese: *soft yet cute kitten meow*

Me: *softly* aww! *walks away gently* 

Hope you enjoyed UwU