Chapter 1

Veronica's pov:

I was just chilling in my room, when someone disturbed me by knocking on the window, by the pattern of the knock understood who could be there on the window

I quickly rush and open the window before anyone could notice and there was Andrew. I let him in. Wtf was he not hearing when I told everyone.

I lock my window and my door, what if someone has passed from the passage and saw this idiot knocking on the window then I would have been holding a ticket to hell.

"why are you here? I have said not to come to my place if I don't call you can't you undrestand"

"There's an emergency" if this is any stupid business I swear to lord he will go home will broken bones.

"Summer is in danger. They kidnapped her. She is in utter danger." My heartbeat skipped some beats. This is the most scared I have been in a long time. I feel the panic increasing. My panic attack is a ticking time bomb I should know how to difuse it.

"What? Where is she? How did you know?."

"There was a note from them and her last location was 5 blocks away." What the actual fuck.

"What are you waiting for we have to get going now. Have you got your guns?" "Yes." Let's get a ticket to hell for them.

He rushes towards the door. Fool. "Where are you going Andrew through the window not the door dumbass!" I pull him by his shirt and drag him to the window

Let the time come I'll kick his ass but for now all that matters is Summer. Shit! Panic is increasing and increasing, I am trying my best to control it I can't let panic tale over me NO!

Breathe in breathe out. Breathe in breathe out. 'You are one of the best my little sweet girl. You are the strongest of all you can do it don't forget you are the strongest my lion king'

I start calming down and I realise I am out of my house.

Andrew rushes, opens his car trunk. Whole loads of weapons good. I grab a knife and gun that's all.

We get into the car and I keep looking around till the 5 blocks what if we get something and there i spot two man with weird kind of mask on their faces. That's actually creppy. If any five year old sees this then I am sure that kid would get nightmares GOD.

"Andrew stop the car stop,stop,stop." He stops immediately.

"What happend?." I piont him where those man's are.

He understood what I mean and he got his rifle and the man noticed us and they started running. Fuckers. I signaled Andrew and he shot one of the man on his leg and I shot the other on his leg and they fell on the ground.

The way that right guy tripped was hella funny and I started laughing cause laughing in a serious situation is my inner talent.

Andrew gives me a weird look and I try to get my face to a serious look and rush to get hold of them and to get out of that embarrassing moment.