"Looks like Karma's starting to rub off on you." Sugino comments.

"Are you sure that's the only reason?" Kayano asks, a teasing tone in her voice as she looks back and forth at me and Karma. I feel my face start to heat up.

"I, uh... Well, maybe?" I stutter.

"What's your high school of choice Nagisa? You picked one?" Karma suddenly asks, drawing the attention away from me. Nagisa nods. Then we part ways, Nagisa heading to the cram school to help Sakura and the rest of us heading home.

On the day of our entrance exams, we all head to our respective schools. I walk to Kunigigaoka with Karma, my hands a little clammy from the nerves. Karma, being observant as always, notices. He clasps his hand with one of mine before bring my hand up to his face and planting a kiss on my knuckles and I give him a small smile in return. Then we walk the rest of the way hand in hand. Until we get to the entrance of the school. There we find a whole army of Korosensei's cheering us on.

"Go Karma! Go (Y/n)! You can do it!" The Korosensei's cheer enthusiastically. I face palm with my free hand while Karma just chuckles and leads me to the building and the Korosensei's zoom away, muttering about how they have to be going to cheer on Nagisa and Hayami.

I arrive at school early on February 14th. Yes, Valentine's Day. Over the weekend I had attempted to make chocolate for a certain redhead, and it did end up tasting good, but let's just say the looks don't match the taste. I slip the small box in Karma's desk before sitting at my desk and pulling out a book. After a few minutes, a couple of others file in and Okajima frantically starts searching around his desk while Kataoka walks in.

"Okay, I'll just ask. What's wrong with you Okajima?" Kataoka asks with a sigh.

"Uh. What, me? Nothing!" He exclaims, awkwardly looking at Kataoka.

"Is it because of the chocolates? Please." Kataoka scoffs, her hand on her hip.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about." Okajima denies.

"Your sick." Kataoka complains.

"It's Valentine's Day. I'm just excited is all. And don't worry, I'm not gonna eat any of that cheapo crap you give out." Okajima says with a huff.

"Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean?" She asks, offended. After that I look away from her, noticing my boyfriend and Nakamura sneaking up on Kayano. I walk up behind her as well and upon closer inspection I see that she is fiddling with a chocolate bar. Who could that be for? Don't tell me it's Nagisa...

"What do we have here?" Karma asks, a devilish smirk on his face.

"Who's the lucky fell you're giving these to?" Nakamura adds, wearing a very similar expression, causing Kayano to blush.

"What are you talking about? They're just a formality. Why do you have to go there? Everybody likes chocolate, they could be for anyone." Kayano protests.

"Riiight. And by anyone, I assume you mean this little stud muffin." Karma says, holding up a picture on his phone of Nagisa kissing Kayano and Kayano lets out a small scream before muttering incoherent words. That's odd. With her acting she can usually hide her true feelings. Now that I think about it, she's been less composed since Nagisa kissed her. I glance over at Karma and Nakamura and it looks like they are thinking the same thing. Evil smirks grow on their faces. Oh no.

After that, Nakamura drags Kayano outside, though Karma lingers behind.

"Happy Valentine's Day." He says, taking my hand and leaning down to kiss my forehead.