Lights, Camera, Action.

Začít od začátku

By the time the timer went off, everyone got ready to present, eventually leading to Delilah and Damien. "We have-" there was a pause as Damien picked the right one and Delilah waited for him to place it face up- "Mussolini's rejected son. So, we all know the story of how Benito's mother and himself died in a mental institution. This man is crazy and will do some real damage. Plus, who in their right mind crosses Mussolini? He is an absolute powerhouse. Okay, he is a fascist and did some really bad things but you have to admit, he got what he wanted. Also, while alive, he and his mother fought to stay in Mussolini's life so they are both strong. Basically, if I have the son then I have his mother and she fought for her son. Two mentally insane people, kidnapped and off their meds? I am surviving. Let me tell you. Oh, and Damien can survive as well I guess." The conviction that Delilah spoke with swayed Noah but still, he debated the idea as Ify and Sarah had a fair point with a coat hanger. Still, Deliah and Damien won while Tommy and Ian were forced to pull a punishment. Their faces changed as they saw, 'eat a doughnut without your hands', and they both knew Garrett would have gotten to it first. Still, they held their hands together, jokingly rubbing the back of one another's hands as Matt Raub and Rock held the string, dangling it until they bit into the doughnuts, their faces contorting as they tried to swallow the bite as a white foam left the food.

"Shaving cream."

The table was cleared and Noah smiled again as he waited for the next situation to be heard. More paper had first been pulled from the bucket and smiles filled faces as they read what had been written. "This time, two cannibals have you cornered. How do you get out?" Immediately Damien lifted one and Delilah nodded at him.

"You know, I'm not sure if I should be impressed or scared at how quickly you thought this up," Delilah admitted as she met Damien's eye. The pair whispered for a while and Delilah felt Damien unhook some of her hair that had caught on her earring. Her face had filled with heat as his finger grazed her cheek but Damien didn't look twice and Delilah had hoped that she wasn't red at all.

Noah was sure of who had lost and Damien scoffed at him by the end of the round, his eyes narrowing as he muttered something. Eliciting a laugh from a few of the people around the table. Still, Damien pulled a piece of paper from the orange bucket and groaned, handing the paper to Delilah before her face scrunched up and she grimaced at it. "Sit in the mystery bucket," Damien announced as they then watched two buckets being brought in, a blindfold was handed to both of them and Damien tied Delilah's before asking Shayne to tie his.

"Normally I ask for dinner and privacy before I let someone blindfold me." Delilah gasped and covered her mouth as soon as she had spoken and laughs echoed from somewhere around her. "I am so sorry. I didn't even think. Please, Disney can't see this. My family can't see this. That can't go in the video." Her words were too quiet as laughs were heard and two strong hands picked up Delilah's hands and ushered her over to her bucket. Her knees met the back of it and then her hand was guided to Damien's as her other one was used to lean on as she was led to sit in the large bucket. Immediately something engulfed her body, it was cold and deep breaths were taken in.

"Guess what it is." A faint voice spoke as silence had filled the room. Eyes watching and wondering.

"It's cold. Very cold." Damien blurted through laboured breaths. His hands curling and almost crushing Delilah's hand.

"Too thick to be water." Delilah was wiggling and trying to sniff but her face was fairly blank.

"Is it edible?" A faint sound of agreement was heard to Damien's question and Delilah, without thinking, dipped her finger into it and softly licked it, her face grimacing even more.

"Cream. Unwhipped, whipped cream." An applause was heard as the blindfolds were then removed and Damien easily left his bucket as his bucket was left exposed. Delilah's bucket had, for an unknown reason, a small slit had been cut into a piece of fabric and Delilah was failing to get out, Damien eventually helping her up and the pair looked at one another, cream all over their legs.

"This looks awful." The pair's centres were the worst to be covered and as the cream was wiped away, both still feeling cold as Delilah shook slightly. As the cream was wiped away though, a fine layer of white was left and Shyane's laugh couldn't be escaped.

"That doesn't look like cream." Shayne managed to joke as the pair looked down at themselves. "Looks like a powerful orgasm." Damien and Delilah twinged pink at his words as they sat down, Damien offering to share a blanket as Delilah still shook.

"Orgasm? I haven't blown my nose since Tuesday." Delilah absentmindedly complained as she moved closer to Damien to try and warm up. His arms wrapped around her slightly as the game moved on. Ice was sat in, by Damien and Delilah and a few malic acid lemon drops. A few jokes passing about Delilah's real name. Unfortunate consequences were also faced by various pairs as they lost rounds.

Then was the final round, a different set of words had been placed down. They were cards from a box and the words would be random. In that round, all four would have to be used in a job application.

"The job is a priest." Pairs looked for the first time at the cards in their hand and the only thing Delilah and Damien could do was close their eyes. No words passed as they huddled in closer and tried to warm up.

"Delilah you look frozen." Her head shook to agree as her face shook a little, her lips daring to turn a little blue.

"I felt cold this morning, before the freezing cream and the literal ice." Damien was a little warmer but he still tried to warm her, his hands running across her arms and back, occasionally grazing her legs. All of which was covered by the blanket, the table and Shayne.

"Okay, the cold couple in the corner. What do you have?" Delilah smiled as she recalled the cards and then shrugged before leaning forward and placing the first card down.

"Children. We are great with kids. Priests work closely with the community and children are our future." The next card was placed down and Delilah had to hold back her smile, each card a little worse than the last. "Wifi, we have free wifi anywhere we go. Need to tweet a religious quote you found but you have no more 4G? Well, no more worries, we have wifi. Also, we can use this wifi in-" two cards were then placed down as her final point "-our basement where we have lots of beds. Flirt to convert. Beds and kids, what could go wrong? Damien and Delilah had achieved another point but they both knew that no matter how many points they got, between the cream and ice, they were life's losers."