l let's date l

Começar do início

What they will talk about when I go and sit there...!!?..

No... No... I am W W H,

Seokjin fighting!!

I cleared my throat as I stood in front of him. He looked at me with a flashing brilliant 100 volts smile

I took my seat and looked at him, all I could remember were those memories of my blabbering when I was kid, telling my friends in an orphanage that my knight would come with a big sword in his hand and take me on his white horse and will ride us to a beautiful place where I will have a lot of food and cloth and Mario video game.

Is he the one ...!

My knight???

I felt these butterflies with my ex too, I thought he was the only one but turned out he broke me more than the way I could imagine.

" Hey, Jin...."

I think I was thinking too loud...ahh

" Hi Mr. Kim sorry I got a little late, actually I was......ahh..... waking up everyone...and made some breakfast for them ....so"

" It's okay.....but you look... nervous, do I make you nervous"!?

He shouldn't be cool like this....it won't make anything easy.

" No.....not in a bit. I am always a confident guy....."

I gulp the water...my legs are shaking however I try to control them, and the nervousness will become so evident and I am so embarrassed about it.

" So Mr.Kim....lets .....let's order "

" Oh, ye...."...

After 10 min I pointed out some food and a coffee the name was so long that I just pointed it out rather than trying to read it...

Hope it will be good...

As usual, Mr. Kim ordered his green tea...

" Jin....sorry if I am making you uncomfortable. It's something....I.....I don't know where the courage I got yesterday to ask you out....it's  not......"

" So...you are telling me it's all because of the alcohol and you realized how horrible it was....so you are trying to  make it up  with a breakfast???"

Mr. Kim looked at me, it took a few seconds for him to comprehend it seems.....

Is it like that???

Wa!! Why it hurts already???

It's not a good thing right.....if I am falling for him so easily, fastly, and deeply...I am the one going to get hurt.

" Oh....no...no,sorry if it came out like that, Jin....when I asked you out I meant it, it's just I wanted to do it in my way...like you know asking you for dinner in a five-star hotel and let you know how I feel about you....it's just, I didn't prepare anything..."

He scared me...

" But it was good...mean, I love it when things are spontaneous...I feel it has more sincerity....you looked happy too....you were laughing so much"

I bite my lips.... am I too much

" You were on the top of me... hitting and all, and your hands were moving over my chest a lot... You know it's my weak point...."

Did I embarrass myself enough on our first day only!?

" Because you were teasing me....it was not my mistake"

Thank God my food came and his green tea was a good distraction and I got little time to think about how to end the date in the most decent way possible.

Date !!! Hmmm...

Finally, I completed my breakfast, I ordered so much but we needed energy for the whole day.

When I looked at Mr. Kim, he was already looking at me...

" You look happy whenever you are eating"

" Oh...I enjoy my food, good food doesn't have calories you know..."

He smiled at me...

" So...."

" So will you date me Kim Seokjin....!?"

Isn't it yes... that's why I am here...

" Hmm.....I thought about it the whole night...after giving thought to it...I felt...

Why me ??!"

" Ye??? Seokjin ....it's ...you make me smile....you might feel weird but it's been more than 15 years since I smiled...I remember I was a kid maybe 6 or 7 yr when I used to smile, it's you the reason I smiled again.... because you are a good person... maybe I was selfish, but you made me want to live ..... happily.

And I want to feel how it is ....to live happily and I know it will be you who can make me want to be alive,

I am sorry...I don't have anything to give in this relationship, I might end on the receiving hand...but I will be sincere with my feelings...I will try my best to make us work...."

He looked at me with so much confidence...

I smiled at him...

" Okay....let's date, I don't think, you don't have anything to give me ...."

My stupid pervert brain.

" Mean....you can be my sugar daddy you know. I love to get spoiled, hmmm so today will be our 0th date...I will pay for your order and you pay for my order, next date will be yours then it's mine....okay "

Mr. Kim shook his head while following me, I paid his part and he paid mine... of course a lot of difference, who told him to order only green tea right!!?...

He opened his car door for me... making me raise my eyebrows...

Gentleman!?

" So when are we going to kiss !!?"

Mr. Kim leaned over me...and helped to fasten my seat belt...

Am I hearing correctly...!!?

Kiss!!

" You...I didn't expect you ... ..."

" Ask for a kiss?? People kiss when they are dating though"

He looked like a lost puppy...

Does he want to kiss me..!?

" No...I thought....hmm how to say .....like  you are a tiger it turns out to be you are puppy"

He looked at me with a lot of confusion, he started the car shaking his head...

Yeah, I thought he was like a tiger who pounces at me at every chance, not a puppy to ask for a kiss looking all shy...

And...

I like it when  he is a tiger

I love it when he is a cute bear...

Ahh, his duality!!