𝚁.𝙺𝚢𝚘𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚘//𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕

Start from the beginning

Rengoku Kyojuro beamed in his usual atmosphere as soon as he sat up from his slumber form. It was as though the second he wakes up, all forces and vehemence are swarming inside his veins inducing, his ambitious air. All the while, Rengoku looked so young and chastised as he set on his charming smile. A man with all aspects of heat to attract even the coldest of heart. He sat in his ruffled space of futon and mattress with a dimly looking face.

And going back to the chaos concealed behind the thin sliding walls, we see nine agitated humans barely even living up to their title. As disappointing as it may seem, it was hilarious for one to perceive.

"Do you have the confetti's ready?" A soft, rush whisper came out of your lips as you glanced to your side with much caution of dainty little actions.

If else, he would have known by now what a ludicrous plan his companions had prepared somewhere behind his home. And if said hilarious — no one is joking.

"Yep! Got em' flamboyantly!" A cheeky grin curved the sound pillar's face with self-known sparkles lingering around him as he whispered his answer. Though he didn't sound assuring. Doesn't matter, it's dark inside anyway.

"Lovely! Okay now— Hey! Stop it." It wouldn't be that hard to handle all these adults in one place, right? Unless you put in the water, wind, and serpent pillars together, then one should know the startling impact.

The love pillar sweated at the side as she watched her comrades raids the closet space in anxiety. "C-Careful! The cake," she whispered ever so lightly.

Oh right, the cake — where is it?

"It's here no worries—.... oh shit." The young Kochou murmured to her own with a glint of suspicion and agitation in her eyes as she looked down at her empty hands. Before chuckling nervously in the shadows (wondering too at her foul word).

"A-and what in the hell do you mean by that, Kochou?" You shakily asked in the gloaming dark, looking angle by angle, yet all one could see was nothing but pitch black and lingering noises.

The fragile frame of the insect hashira dived into her mind, looking for an excuse to cover her mistake. "Tomioka-san snatched it! He must have wanted to eat it!" And she proclaimed that as though it was the perfect alibi. Perfect, after all, who would believe his side?

And within the dark, there sat a gloomy-looking Giyuu slowly pulling his head up the moment he heard his name. "Me?"

"I knew it, that man shouldn't have gone with us." Iguro's fatal scowl was evident, deeming it was dark. It's paired with the toxic hiss of Kabuwumaru, who seemed to be siding with his owner. And if there could be light inside this rigid place, you should see how he tempted himself from drawing his blade.

"B-But that's too mean, Iguro-san!" It was a god's blessing to have this woman beside the serpent has hit a — if-else, Tomioka would have been suffering in this brimful room. Mitsuri closed her viridescent eyes in concern with scrupled sweats emanating from her.

"No, I definitely agree with him! What is that freak doing here anyway!?" Shinazugawa struggled in whispering, yet he managed to stanced himself into plunging at the pitiful man. Not until you stepped in and held the wind pillar back from his sit.

A stressful sigh escaped your lips as you dragged your fingers down your face in dismay. (Y/n) couldn't. You couldn't. This was a total failure.