The Princess of Silence

"normal speeches."

'thoughts'

*Telepathic speeches*

Severus Snape wasn't the very nicest professor around at Hogwarts. Most None-Slytherin students hate him. And referred him as the "dungeon bat". He has little patience for foolishness. He often treats Harry Potter poorly and never seem to have a liking to him. He also treats another student the same manner that he was often suspicious of and that was no other than the quiet and less talkative Lena Nozomu, herself. Lena often has good grades at all subjects including his. Lena would then noticed that he would give her a very hard look which doesn't seem to affect her like it happens to most None-Slytherin students. She and her friends were no different. She only speaks when she participates in his class which made all girls really jealous of her including Slytherin girls. They tried to say horrible things to her there are times Snape would hear her say "Your just wasting your breath." everytime he roamed the hallways. Whenever she says that he would often call her and the girls as "mudbloods" which doesn't seem to affect them.

And Lena would then glare at him as she walked away with her friends. There are times she and the girls have been discussing things about Duel Monsters quietly but it often ends so soon whenever Snape greats them saying "Good afternoon."

The girls would then be in shock whenever he approached them like how he does with Harry's group in their first year. These three Ravenclaw Girls didn't have any fear for him like most did.

Ironically, Snape immediately fell in love with her when he first met her other persona the Silent Princess when he protected him from Fluffy, Hagrid's three headed dog that pretty much guard the Philosopher's Stone. He was then save by her at first he thought she was just a Muggle-born but she was more than any ordinary Muggle-born. *I don't think so...* She spoke telepathically in his mind. Snape was in shock to hear talk in his head. 'She's a mute?' He asked to himself. When they managed to escape Silent Princess then approached him as she noticed the wound on his left leg. *Are you alright?* She asked which caused the Potions master to look at her. "Yes, I'm fine." He replied, harshly. He then turned to look at her once again. "How in Merlin's name did you do that? No muggle-born has the kind of magic to do that besides Ms. Lena Nozomu." He stated as the Princess of Silence just stood there in Silence. *I've been born with it...* She stated in his mind. Snape then crossed his arms. "So you used Legilimency to communicate with other people?" He asked as he then raised an eye brow in a questioning manner. He watched as she then let out a sigh and replied; *Telepathy... It's called telepathy not only I used it to communicate but I have the capability of reading people's minds.... Severus Snape.* He was then taken a back on how she knew his name. "How in Merlin's name you know who I am?" He asked a bit confused on how.
She then let's out a sigh.*The Silent Princess has her ways on how to know things.* She stated in his mind as the man in robes look at her confused. "The Silent Princess?" He repeated. *The Silent Princess. Yes that's what I'm usually refered as...* She stated as she then started walking to the other direction. "Wait." He said as he was about to stop as she then glowed bright blue as she then disappeared. 'She's gone...' He thought.

Usually Lena has been super suspicious about her D.A.D.A teacher, Professor Quirinus Quirrell back in her first year instead of Snape when Harry, Ron, and Hermione were suspicious of him. She often gives him a questioning look after his classes but everytime she makes an eye contact with Quirrell, he well, he was really shivering in fear when he stared at her deep lapis blue eyes. Everytime Snape saw this he seemed to be very impressed about the Raven haired girl so he and Dumbledore aren't the only ones who were suspicious about Quirrell. Like Snape, the other students feared her except for her friends and the rest of the school staff.