Extra facts about Lena

As stated in the bio she likes Severus Snape. Well, she was a fan of him to be honest. Well, she liked how well character he is. She had been a fan of J.K Rolling's Harry Potter series. Her other favorite character was the protagonist himself, Harry Potter.

She already watched the Harry Potter films. Lena has psychic abilities. She originally uses telepathy to communicate with others when she's used to be a mute back in the past. Lena can also do some rituals. She was an excellent hacker. A very strategic Duelist. Not an opponent to be underestimate of.

Pretty much she bares similarities to Snape both lost their love ones which is the reason why they gotten so cold except that Lena was still soft spoken and calm.

She can also be a human lie detector. She was more than an ordinary Muggle-born.
Low tolerance for bullies.

Rachelle placed a barrier in her's, Lena's, Georgina's, and the trio's memories of their secrets to prevent the Dark Lord finding out about their secrets using her bracelet.

Update:
She speaks telepathically as the Silent princess.

She has the capability of switching from her normal persona into her Silent Princess persona.

Lena was inspired by Akiza from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5ds and Yuni from Star Twinkle Pretty Cure. I chose as Akiza since she has the capability of using her psychic powers as for Yuni I chose her because she was able to disguise herself as other people.