Jealousy in the air

She heads back to the cafeteria as she has to finish her food . After she has had her food she sees Jongdae on her way .He comes to her

Jongdae : can you come with me for a while I had something to talk to you ..

Baekhyun sees both of them going somewhere so he follows them without them knowing . Jongdae takes her to an empty practice room .

CHJ : *in her mind * why is everyone taking me to empty practice room today *..*to him *tell me

Jongdae : I know that you are a successful women who is mature and intelligent and that you will be understanding .

CHJ : what is this about ?

Jongdae : you see i know that you have a crush on me

CHJ : you are my bias

Jongdae : yeah same

CHJ : no they are not same ..you love your crush but you like your bias .I think of bias as a person whom i admire but he is far away from my reach but crush is someone I want to be with as my partner .I want my bias to be happy with a beautiful kid and wife ,a sweet family .But I cant see my crush with any girl .There is big difference at least in my opinion .

Jongdae : woaah...I feel happy to know that but i dont know why I am getting a feeling as if I just got kicked out of someones heart list ..

They both chuckle to this

CHJ : oh right you wanted to tell me something right what is it ..?

Jongdae : I wanted to talk to you on the same context . I wanted you to know that you should not be upset even if i ever love someone else or am in a relationship. I should apologise and make up with exo-Ls but i thought i should first let you know something like this in case you feel hurt ..but i guess there was nothing to worry about ..

CHJ : hmm right you don't need to worry about that ...wait are you in a relationship ?

Jongdae : oh ...no no ..i am not ..i was just saying in case

CHJ : *chuckles  a bit * dont worry i was just joking ..

Jongdae : so we cool ?

CHJ : yup ..

Jongdae : one more thing

CHJ : hmm

Jongdae : can we talk casually now ?

CHJ : yup sure

Jongdae : really

CHJ : yup

Jongdae : really  ....you sure ....really ...in real real?

CHJ : Jongdae-yaa stop it

Jongdae : yayyyyy....ok then we are real cool now .

CHJ : OK see you later ...

She got out of the door ,she was not in a very pumped up mood so she just went away and didn't spot a hiding Baekhyun outside the door ,but when Jongdae spotted him ...

Jongdae : why are you here ?and why  you  smiling  ?

Baekhyun : *changing his expressions * me ...when ?

Jongdae : whatever ..listen now i and Hyun joon will talk casually ...

Baekhyun : what is there to be so  happy about that

Baekhyun : what is there to be so  happy about that ..me and her were casual from the beginning *happy smile *

Jongdae : come we gotta practice for the concert

Baekhyun : *to himself * why did i smile? because she doesn't like jongdae ..no why would i be happy for that ..arreghhhh....no no never ....

In the evening Baekhyun goes to her cabin ..As it has been three years now she joined the company , she is the head of all team leaders  now ..she has got a cabin too ..now she doesn't need to do the filial things like bringing coffees or running errands she just need to manage all the work and do all the presentations and arrangements..

It was Baekhyun's leaving time so he thought of just dropping by her for a moment . Everyone has left already and as usual she was working overtime .

She sat blankly staring at her phone screen .Baekhyun tries to scare her but she didn't get shocked or scared .She emotionlessly turns to face him .

He pouts as he  gets annoyed and complains to her as she was not fooled by him

He pouts as he  gets annoyed and complains to her as she was not fooled by him .
She gets up from her chair

CHJ : coffee?

Baekhyun : no thanks ,I am gonna leave in a bit

She gets a message Baekhyun hears the notification sound and was about to shout to her that she got a message but when he sees who the sender was he stops .

*Message from Jackson the crazy *

He gets curious if he was troubling her again so he picks up the phone and checks the message.
But sees something surprising ,it was her who messaged him first and that too the time was when she left him in the practice room  happy and all smiles .
He then keeps the phone back on the desk and shouts to her

Baekhyun : you got a message

CHJ : he eee....*runs to her desk shouting* dont open it ..

She stops in front of her desk and picks up the phone as fast as she can .

He gets annoyed and irked on this behaviour (maybe jealous )

Baekhyun : i am leaving

She doesn't even reply to his statement and just gets busy with the messages ..

He feels more hurt ..And leaves

A/N : Saranghaja ..aghases

Annyeong