Chapter 25: Thunder in paradise part 1

Start from the beginning

"The Weeping Volcano." We repeated. 

"What am I saying? Why are we even listening to you?" Phoebe asked while we turned around. 

"Don't fight it. Finish my work and take my revenge on the hero world." Dark Mayhem said. 

"We don't want to rule the world." I said. 

"You do." Dark Mayhem said that turned us around. "I can see it in your eyes." He continued. 

"Stop talking!" Phoebe said. 

"It's just a matter of time ThunderGirl and ThunderWoman." Dark Mayhem said. "Soon you will be just like me!" Dark Mayhem exclaimed. 

"We will never be  evil like you!!!" Phoebe called out as we used our telekinesis to push him to the wall. Our eyes glowed red and red strands appeared in our hair. 

"We will be even more evil." I said graying. We released him so that he fell to the ground. Strongdor quickly hid under his blanket. "Come on Phoebe." I said as I started to walk away. "We have a world to conquer." I added.

"Okay, get your stuff and then you teleport us to Hawaii." Phoebe said. 

"That is not possible." I said. "What why not?" Phoebe asked. 

"If I suddenly leave, my friends start asking questions. And especially Levi, he already thinks something is wrong." I explained. 

"Then how do we get to Hawaii?" Phoebe asked. 

"Chloe." I said. 

"And that's not going to raise any questions?" Phoebe asked. 

"Listen, I need to meet my friends at the park in a minute. If you and Chloe come and say you need me for a few days, they'll know where I am. Part of it." I explained. 

"That should work." Phoebe said. 

"Oh, and if anyone asks about the red locks, tell them it's a little sister. Because we both have it." I said. 

"Why?" Phoebe asked. 

"I know you and my friends. You are going to react very suspicious when somebody asked about it and my friends are going to question me about it. And if they can check it with you and it is correct, there is nothing wrong." I explained. 

"Good, see you Isa." Phoebe said as she went the other way and I got on my motorcycle.

I soon arrived at the park. I parked my motorcycle and walked towards the others. "Hey." I said to show that I was there. 

"Hey Love, here are your keys." Levi said as he gave me the keys. I saw Hayley looking at my hair and nudge Sarah with her elbow. Sarah looked confused, but that changed when she saw what Hayley meant. 

"When did you get those red locks done, Bells?" Sarah asked  making everyone look at me. 

"Phoebe and I did that after I helped her." I said. I don't know what happened to me but when I looked at a bottle of water my eyes glowed red. I had the urge to throw it over someone. I didn't and my eyes stopped glowing. When my eyes stopped glowing I lost the urge. Then I heard my phone. It was a message from Phoebe. 'Plan failed.' it said. 'God dammit Phoebe!!' I thought.  Not much later I received a call. I got up and answered. "What?" I asked uninterested. 

"Isa, we -." Phoebe said. 

"Stop! What just happened that made the plan fail?" I asked. 

"Chloe said she would take us to Hawaii. Then Mom said a trip to Hawaii was a good idea. So we're going to Hawaii with all our family." Phoebe explained.