"Mammoo , get help." "*trumpet*"trumpeted Mammo who's afraid anything happen to me from her.

"I'll be fine , Mammoo. Go."
"Heh , getting help already? You really need some extra training class." teased Lady Bish.

"He's just a baby among the Mamphants. He needs to get out before he gets hurt." I looked at Lady Bish and set myself in battle mode. "Why in the world are you being so kind? Unless.....you don't belong here at all." She said coldly and walked towards me.

"What are you even talking about? I belong in Daemos. This is my home."
"You clearly loss your memories. Do I need to help for memorizing them? Human?"

Human?...
What is she-

"Hey , are you guys alright?"

I looked at 5 demon cosplay men who seem to have themselves in a quite terrible circumstances.

They mumbled to each other , but distance problem.

"Uh , you guys got diarrhoea or something-" , I stopped my sentence when a fainted man caught my eyes. , "Oh my god! Are you alright?!"

I examined the man , found he ain't breathing.

"Your friend is not breathing!" I told them instead they pulled out fancy made weapons from stores. "Hello? Are you guys going to do nothing here?!"

I let out a 'hmph' , providing myself courage and did CPR for the man.

While blowing air through the man's mouth , a strong tan skinned demon grabbed me from the hood and force me to look into his light blue eyes.

The fainted man soon to cough and rise from the ground.

"Prince Asch!" "I'm fine." "Phew."

"Hey! Let me go or else I'm going to call the cops!"
I threatened the man.

"She's calling reinforcements! Evasive maneuvers!"
As a seem to be the smartest among man yelled , the tan one pulled a realistic sword , causing me to freak out.

"Peaceful evasive maneuvers!"
As he corrected his previous word , the tan man hang me up on a tree and left with the other cos players.

"Are you serious?! How am I suppose to get down-*gasp* My interview! Ugh, those stupid-"

I blinked my eyes as I snapped back to reality.

Why in the world I had such vision?
Did I met Asch and the others in the first place already?

"Ha! You let your guard down!"
Lady Bish yelled as she tried to grab Petalyze's necklace.

I quickly dodged away and fell onto the lake. Turns out it was actually quite deep. And I can't swim! I looked at Lady Bish from the shore helpless.

"You will get whatever you should get." She said while poured a light blue substance into the lake. The lake immediately froze into a piece of ice.

I took a deep breath and dived into the lake. I looked up and found the surface was froze into thick layer of ice and the temperature getting lower.

Knocking doesn't work after all , so I tried fire magic back I used to Veritas. But water extinguish fire , so it's useless. A small breath wasn't enough for me....

I accidentally opened my mouth and swallow some ice water.

I'm going to drown.....

Someone....