"Hagrid's looking for you." she told lowly, earning a hum from the Ravenclaw, "Okay, thanks, you can go now."

The bushy-haired girl's lips pursed slightly together as she nodded and turned away, though the Ravenclaw wanted to give Ronald some of his own medicine, "But tell Ronald-"

"I'm not an owl!" Hermione snapped at the Ravenclaw, though she didn't flinch, she held the same blank face throughout the entire conversation.

She sighed and nodded before she stood up and turned away from the bushy-haired girl, ignoring her existence entirely, not noticing her angry expression faltering into a frowned one.

The Ravenclaw turned to the group of friends and smiled like nothing had happened, "I'll be going to the library, do some reading to prepare myself for the Tournament." she told cheerfully as she shifted her gaze towards the raven-haired boy, "Mind joining me, Har? Could use your help."

The raven-haired boy stared at the Ravenclaw dazed in confusion before slowly nodding, "Um..sure..?" he responded to which the Ravenclaw beamed at.

Harry skeptically stood up and swung his bag over his shoulder before motioning next to the Ravenclaw, the group exchanged questioning glances to the raven-haired boy to which he cluelessly shrugged at.

The Ravenclaw sent the group one final glance, with a wide grin and waved at them, "See you lot later, don't miss me too much." she mused, though no one responded as they all sat there dazed at the girl's sudden change of emotion.

Though, it seemed only Lizzy knew what was going on, as she glanced over to the bushy-haired girl who was still standing there with a frowned expression. "So, when are you both going to actually talk?"

Hermione snapped out of her gaze and turned to the blonde-haired girl, everyone in the group seemed to have heard the conversation as they all were now staring at the bushy-haired girl.

Though, Hermione quickly changed her emotion, trying to show that she didn't care, "I don't know what you're talking about." she told nonchalantly with a shrug, earning a scoff from Lizzy.

"Are you not worried for her at all? She's about to participate in a Tournament that are meant for people who have learnt advanced magic, she's only fourteen." she stated, though the bushy-haired girl kept with her act.

"I think she'll manage" she responded, earning another scoff, this time from Caleb, "You really believe in Pansy's lie? All that she said was a li-"

"I don't!" Hermione retorted sharply, "It's our relationship, I have my reasons to be upset with her-"

"She's going to die without your help, you're the Brightest Witch of Our Age." Aidan interjected, earning a nod from Lizzy.

"She's already stressed from everybody including one of her best friend hating on her, she's having sleepless nights, Mione, she's just good at hiding it." Lizzy stated, watching the bushy-haired girl's lips pursing together as a sudden guilt rushed over her.

Caleb sighed as she stood up and motioned next to the bushy-haired girl, swinging his arm over her shoulder, "Look, we're not asking you to forgive her entirely, I know that's easier said than done. But at least help her, we both know we wouldn't want her to end up dying in this Tournament."

"I don't know what Y/N said that day but please, she needs you Mione. You know Y/N, she wouldn't admit it but she really really needs you by her side, you don't have to be her girlfriend just at least be there." Lizzy pleaded.

Hermione was speechless, she hadn't realised how much Y/N was actually going through, she hadn't realised how the girl has been having sleepless night. She felt like she just got a hit in the face to wake her up into reality.