Lena Nozomu bio and backstory

Name: Lena Nozomu

Age: 17-18 (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V; original dimension, and as her Silent Princess persona), 11 (HP: the Philosopher's Stone), 12 (HP: the Chamber of Secrets), 13 (HP: the Prisoner of Azkaban), 14 (HP: Goblet of Fire), 15 (HP: Order of the Phoenix), 16 (HP: the Half-blood Prince), 17-18 (HP: the Deathly Hallows), 19 (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V)

Species: Human (Muggle-born; to the wizards and witches in the Wizarding world)

Occupation: Lancer, Member of Dumbledore's Army, Hogwarts student, Duelist, LID's top Duelist.

Previous Organization: Leo Institute of Dueling

Relatives:

Luis Nozomu (Father)

Loretta Nozomu (Mother; deceased)

Matthew Evergreen (Grandfather)

Unnamed Grandmother

Nicknames:
LinLin or Lin(by most people), Mudblood (by Slytherin students and by other pure-bloods), the Silent Princess, the Princess of Silence, the Mistress of the Dark Magician, Lee (By Rachelle; the nickname she dislikes), My princess (by Severus Snape and Zarc), Queen of Ravenclaw (By Ravenclaw students)

Hogwarts house: Ravenclaw 💙🦅

Love interest:
Zarc (Ex-boyfriend)

Severus Snape

Personality:
Stoic, Calm, diligent, intelligent, smart, caring, carefree, soft-spoken, cold, warm-hearted (to her friends and family only), loving, and witty.

Aggressive, Calm, diligent, intelligent, and caring (As the Silent Princess)

Theme: White (Main; formerly), Blue (Accent), Black (Main; Current), Purple (Main; As the Silent Princess), White (Accent; as the Silent Princess)

Favorite color:
Blue

Complexion:
Pale

Hair:
Black, Silver (as the Silent Princess)

Eye color:
Lapis blue, purple (as the Silent princess)

Favorite food:
Strawberry tart, Chocolate cake, Doreyaki, Pancake, Chocolate, and Strawberry.

Least favorite food:
Black berries.

Deck:
The Silent deck (Silent Magician and Silent Swordsman)

Spellcaster Deck (First version; with Dark Magician and Dark Magician girl)

Spellcaster Deck (Final version; combination with the original deck and Silent deck.)

Likes:
Helping her father, Zarc (before he gone berserk), Ray, Rachelle, Georgina, Mathematics, Science, Technology, Duel Monsters, reading, The Harry Potter series, Severus Snape, Harry Potter, and hanging out with her friends.

Dislikes:
Chaos, Violence, Destruction, Lord Voldemort, Draco Malfoy and his family (formerly), Bullying, abuse, Leo Akaba's plan to conquer all the dimensions (including the world of Harry Potter), seeing her friends getting hurt, Bellatrix Lestrange, people challenging her to a duel when she's not in the mood, and Gilderoy Lockhart.

Backstory:

In the original dimension, Lena is very quiet, calm, very stoic, intelligent, diligent, warm-hearted, and carefree. She used to be a mute until when she regained her voice back in the age 15. She was referred as a shocker by most people considering how she speaks to them, telepathically. Which she has no intention to. She is incredibly smart and a very talented in Math, Science, and technology. Which is a trait she had gotten from her father. Her mother died into giving birth to her and she was raised by her father in their mansion.