Chapter 20 Looking forward to a Tomorrow.

As we begin with our heroes getting up from their slumber, looking drained and not ready to deal with life.

Blake:Life can be pain.

Qrow: Ya I hear ya on that one Blake.

Clayton: Weiss, any word from your sister?

Weiss: Not yet..I hope she hasn't gotten severely wounded..

Benjamin: That I highly doubt, your sister is a very capable fighter she can handle her own.

Qrow: I mean she did match up with me.

Ruby: That fight was so awesome!

Weiss: Clearly your uncle started it.

Qrow: No she lunged first.

Weiss: You destroyed Atlas property.

Qrow: That part I don't remember.

Ruby: You were drunk during that part..I think.

Qrow: Hard enough being drunk but yet being sober and cannot remember when I was drunk is even more difficult.

Yang: You were always drunk in some cases.

Qrow: Wow..okay I'm glad I decided to stop then.

Baird: Hey, I'm picking radio chatter listen.

Ironwood comes on the radio.

Ironwood: Delta squad, My men have found a odd structure due west of your location. Head there immediately.

Benjamin: Wilco Delta out!

The transmission ends.

Baird: I hope Ironwood doesn't decide to be a turncoat...it'd be bad enough to fight his army and the Locust at the sametime.

A noise is heard from the shadows.

Yang: Blake, was that you?

Blake: No? I'm right next to you.

Emerald walks out.

Emerald: Hey Emerald here. Look I know I been the one hunting you and trying to fight you and take the relic and maybe kill you but I get the feeling that maybe just maybe my path takes a different turn to help you guys out...

Ruby: Okay, what can you tell us about Salem's Palace?

Emerald: Ironwood's men laid a trap for you guys at the structure he just told you about. You would wanna follow me to her palace, I can take you straight there.

Baird: Dammit Ironwood...

Marcus: Almost reminds me of Prescott when he abducted my father from the estate.

Benjamin: Thats why your sister hasn't connected back Weiss...she didn't wanna let Ironwood know that she informed us..but Emerald just saved our asses.

Clayton: Whats our next move?

Benjamin: We need to find out if Ironwood did actually in fact make a weapon to help us. If he did we can steal it and use it as a backup incase Ruby's eyes don't work.

Cole: Have a little faith in the Rosebud.

Ruby:No, Benjamin is right. We need a fallback plan incase things go south.

Emerald: I can help you steal the weapon.

Benjamin: Deal. We should fall into his trap, he won't kill us as soon as he sees us, its not like him.

Oscar: You're right, he would want to have us like stand trial.

Baird: Heh...I remember Loomis put my squad on trial for using a classified weapon without permission in Halvo Bay.