Chapter 17

•WILBUR•

We both saw it.
The message that is.

The mods did ban them but my chat is so fucking toxic I can't stand it anymore. They yell about everything if they don't like. Even a few days ago when Schlatt finished his presidential arc. I kept looking at chat as it was mostly supportive though. I could see Schlatts face in the reflection of the dim screen even though we were streaming. He had this emotionless face, one that makes you think he's bored, but I'm fact he's overthinking everything right now.

"Guys, I also want to say that I will not be streaming for a couple days because of people in chat. Everyone is throwing hate at Schlatt for no reason at all, especially with shipping and all that. I want to see nice things on Twitter, that is how I will decide to come back." I clicked end stream and sighed.

"You don't have to take a break because of me." J said before drinking some more tea, even though a few months prior he gagged at the idea of. I also had a question for Schlatt though because it had been bugging me for days. Without skipping a beat, Schlatt looked at me and asked, "Got something on your mind?"

.
.
.
.
.

"If you don't mind me asking, is your real name Johnathan?" I knew he never liked using his real name, and I was determined to get an answer if he was willing. He looked at me shocked and before he could say anything I quickly said, "Minx told me."

He nodded his head and sighed. "Last time I share a secret with that leprechaun, anyway yes." Then I asked the part two of the question. "Why don't you use your real name?" Johnathan blinked a few times before looking up at the sky to think.

"I guess it just hasn't had good association with my past ya' know?" I didn't want to pry more than that, so I just put my arm around him and we laid in the grass. Johnathan soon got the courage to look at Twitter and one of the trending tags was cancel *insert username* and GhostBoyfriends because of the Minecraft lore going on. It brought a smile to his face and we decided to go back to our apartment.
.
.
.
I always loved that word when used in a sentence with Schlatt.
Our.
It made me happy to think about how close we were. He even had our hands entangled in each other, a brilliant mess of affection. It was dark out now, almost nobody was out, even though it was in the city.

———————————————————

I have a proposal for you guys.

I'm letting you guys choose the ending for this.

It can be a nice little happy ending.

It can be a sad angst ending.

Or I can write both endings you can cry or be happy depending on the mood.

Also I have to credit someone for their helpful ideas so you can check in the little comment box and see who inspired the creative ending.

Anyway I'll be playing Genshin while you guys, gals, and non-binary pals decide.