"What do you think he's dreaming about?" Marcel asks.

"It's me obviously." I say.

"Hopefully it's all of us." Marcel says.

We continue to watch Louis moaning in his sleep, he wiggles around every so often and we just cuddle him gently until he feels comfortable and stops.

"Mhm alphas." A quiet little moan comes out of Louis's mouth.

We all smile widely, knowing that he is fantasizing about us in his dreams but it just makes me harder.

This is going to be a long night.

-

Louis POV:

I wake up feeling flustered and shocked. I had the weirdest dream ever. It was about the triplets and that time in the car where Harry had me rub myself of him but this time Edward didn't stop Harry, except then I woke up, not really knowing what would have happened next, even in my dreams.

I open my eyes expecting to be alone but scream when I see three bodies asleep next to me. The three bodies jump awake at my scream and I am instantly relieved when I realize that it's just the triplets.

"What happened are you okay?" Harry asks me frantically.

Wait, when did they get here? I talked to them on the phone last night, but when I fell asleep they weren't here and now they are.

"When did you get here?" I ask them.

They all seem to calm down when they realize that nothing is actually wrong.

"We came last night." Marcel says like it's totally normal.

"When?" I ask still confused.

How did they even get into my house?

"Well we wanted to make sure you were okay so we came and well it seemed like you were a little better than okay." Harry says smirking.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" I ask him.

Is he talking about my dream? How would they know about that? I mean I was asleep when they came and I was scared before they came so I think that is the only thing that he could be talking about.

"It seemed like you were having some pretty fun dreams. Huh?" Edward asks.

I gasp at his words. No no no no, what? How do they know about that?

"Um, I uhh." I just stutter out random words, not even know where to begin.

"Aw don't be embarrassed my darling, we are flattered," Marcel says while he pulls me closer to him.

I feel my cheeks heat up out of embarrassment. Oh my god, I have literally never been so mortified in my entire life.

"My poor baby, all embarrassed." Harry says while pulling me away from Marcel and putting me between all three of them.

My eyes are wide as I just look down avoiding eye contact with everyone. I can't speak.

"Okay let's stop tormenting him and let's get his stuff." Edward says to his brothers.

"Alright sweetheart, we already have all the basics at our house. So you really only need your clothes and things you want to have there, or we can buy you new stuff if you want." Marcel says.

Truth be told, I don't have a lot of stuff to take with me. Once I moved out of my old house after my parents passed there wasn't much I could take with me. Yes, I have the living basics but definitely nothing luxurious.