Dᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴs ----♡ VIII

"breakfast & feelings!"

»»————>❃<————««

❃

the night had come to a close, yuji had decided to stay the night. he found it better, plus he wanted to surprise her the next day with something.

'you can take the guest room, it's as it's been when you were here the last time.' she showed him the notepad, he nodded and watched as she walked up the stairs and went into her room.

after she went into her room he opened the front door and left. he knew she had no other ingredients for food, other than the take out she had brought home. so, with the little money he had- plus the yen he had gotten from y/n- he walked to the store for more food.

his plans were simple, spend so much time with her. after all, she didn't know what happened to him when they weren't together, he exorcised curses, while she went to school and worked the job the had. so she didn't know that he had a impending doom once all the fingers were consumed and he was to be killed.

-
-
-

y/n sat in her room, she had taken a liking to drawing, it helped her forget about the tendacies she had. it was best if she had a pencil in her hand than something dangerous. plus, she didn't want to do that with yuji in the room next door to hers.

as she drew her latest project, she softly hummed. after everything, she wasn't completely numb. yes she'd have her days where emotions were nothing but a distraction, and so she'd push them away and become monotoned. but, there were her days where she often hum or get excited for a new flower or drawing she did- those were her memorable days.

as she hummed, her mind and hand started drawing a lot more creative things. she was- and probably only will be- happy at the moment.

as she drew, she became tired, her head rested on her desk as she fell asleep. her mind and dreams being blank, for she hardly had dreams of anything. they were so plain to her.

-
-
-

the next morning was easy going, yuji had arrived back home at the time he knew y/n or thought she would be asleep. with that he sneaked upstairs and fell asleep in the guest bedroom.

when he awoke, it was around six in the morning. with that he got ready with the clothes he had brought and decided to start with breakfast.

as he went downstairs, he was thinking of how he would introduce her to his new friends. he wanted them to get along, his bet was that she'd get along with megumi the most, since he didn't speak as much as she did. so, that was his bet.

as he made breakfast, he was waiting for her to come down the stairs. he hasn't told her of their plans yet, plus, he had asked gojo if he could at least get a break. all he wanted was to make up for neglecting her so much, he knew that she had no one to lean on. so, he knew- needed- to make up for being like that to her.

as he was making breakfast, he heard that one step creak and saw y/n walking down the steps, she wore her clothes from the day before.

which made him realize she had fallen asleep still wearing them.

"good morning!" she nodded and did a sign that meant 'good morning' for him too. "I'm making breakfast." he watched as she shook her no, waving her hands as to say 'you don't have to do that!' he smiled at her.

"but I want to. after all, I am the guest, leat I could do is make breakfast for us." she deflated and nodded, knowing he would just list out reasons why he should. "also, do you have work today?" she sighed, she had gotten fired from her job. it was because she missed too many days.

she shook her head no, waiting as he was about to ask questions, but he didn't. which made her feel better.

"I see. well, I have a day planned for us. after breakfast, I'll wait for you to get ready so I can take you to our first stop." he spoke, giving her the plate breakfast, pouring her her tea, poured himself some orange juice, and sat down to eat with her.

"enjoy!" she nodded and started to eat.

-
-
-

y/n and yuji walked in a calm silence, the dress she wore were a sundress that blew within the wind. the colors were a dark blue fading to a light blue, her sneakers matched the sweater she wore- for reasons she didn't tell yuji, her hair were styled into a braid crowned style. she also had a cross-body purse that bared her favorite colors. she carried her money, phone, headphones, and other things she always carried within it.

she looked absolutely stunning. yuji had a difficult time trying to get her, trying so hard to not stumble across his words- he didn't want to embarrass himself in front of her. at that moment he felt so small, he didn't know why or how. she had made him feel like this, but he knew she didn't mean to.

he watched as she stared at the nature of the world. her eyes held a happy and sorrowful glance, but he knew she enjoyed things as this. they were peaceful to her.

"hey, y/n?" she looked at him and nodded. "can I.. can I take a picture of you right here?" she looked at him, wondering whether he were lying or saying the truth. in the end, she deemed it the truth and nodded.

as he took the picture with his phone, he watched as she threw up a peace sign. a small smile decorated her lips, and he smiled. his heart swelled with pure joy and love.

love. he, after so many times of denying it. he had fallen in love with her, only to now realize he did.

he stared at his phone, noticing how he enjoyed the innocence she reflected. she was a pure person he loves, and he didn't know how to tell her now that he realized it.

»»————>❃<————««

"I am in love."