Crystal Cove Tunnel

I was packing my bags preparing for the trip. Who knows how long we'll be gone. The bag I packed most of my stuff in was the one with the most heart prints on it. Marco was still asleep just like always. I went into his room and poked him on the nose.

"Oh Marco wake up." I said poking him gently. "Ok...time to get this show on the road." I said in my head looking for my spell book.

"If you don't wake up, you're not going to get any Doritos and Mountain Dew later."

I found my spell book. It looked dusty like it was 100 years on or something. I looked back at Marco.

"WAKE UP YOU TURD!" I said shouting."PRESTO DE NOVA!" I said happily waving my wand.
--------------------

Marco had finally woken up. When I looked around I saw a place that looked crystal-like. The ground was filled with absolute glass. The buildings were diamond-crusted. The sky looked blue,but with prism patterns.

"Huh? Wha? Star?" Marco said puzzled.

"Good morning too you! The birds are chirping!" I said jumping.

"STAR!" Marco said angrily.

"Marco it's now or never! It's time to go get that wand back." I stood up and looked up superhero style."and no ones gonna stop me."

A girl with a green outfit walked up to us. "Hello. Agent Peridot here." She pulled out a computerized chip. "Analyzing....."

"Are you some kind of robot?" I asked.

"Obviously...."

"Huh what're you doing?" Marco asked.
The girl looked at Marco emotionless."....Analyzing." The girl stopped observing us."Processing.....You don't seem like a normal species to this dimension. Therefore, you cannot enter the Crystal Cove Tunnel. BEGON PEASANT!"

"LET US IN YOU TURD!" I said.

"Define this...."turd" you speak of. "Is it a term you idiot monkey humans use? You pity humans and monkeys are just alike in you're own way."

"Hey I take that as total offense." I said.

"Correct.Indeed. Which is why that sentence is used as an insult. If you were smart enough you would know what I am talking about." She nodded her head. "I show no emotion, so I could care less about what you human's opinions otherwise."

"Look Peridot. We're just a normal kind sight seeing . We mean no harm." Marco said.

"Hmm........Analyzing". Peridot looked at both of us. "I've got my eye on you."

"Come on, Star." Marco said pulling me towards the Crystal Cove Tunnel.

------------------
Crystal Cove Tunnel

Crystal Tunnel was a dark place. There's no telling what it smelled like. Everything on the ground felt sticky and me and Marco ended up in some tight places. The walls would ooze green slime.

"What's this we're even walking on? It's messing up my dress." I said carefully tiptoeing. After I said that, a small amount of goo fell on my head.

"UGH!!!! I NEED A SHOWER!"

Marco started laughing at me, so I threw some goo at him.

"HEY!"

I shrugged."You asked for it." Eventually this turned into a fight which then turned into all fun and laughs.

"Ok ok ok! Time to go." I said.

Marco and I reached the end of the cavern. Inside led a portal. "Marco....do you think this is the portal for time traveling?" I asked him.

"It looks like it..."

When I walked up to the portal, I felt a sort of pressure. Something doesn't feel right....

"Umph...we can't go in...." I said hesitantly.

"What why?"Marco asked.

I heard a voice in the background. Noises of heavy crashing of feet on the ground like Bigfoot.

"That is because you two are not used to this kind of force."

"Peridot...."I said. Peridot stepped up to the portal.

"You two get ready. Hold my hands, but I simply must warn you. There is no turning back."

Marco and I looked at each other and nodded.

"Very well then.... Off we go." Peridot said as she pushed a button on her arm."Rocket systems engage."

We were ready to go on an adventure. It either win or loose with this one. Leaving the two dimensions I've ever known behind.... I started thinking.

"I'll be back for you soon Earth." I said in my head.