-Chapter 6-

Mulai dari awal

In a corner of his mind, Chan knew that they should have stopped at that moment, because the hour of detention was about to finish and they could have got caught at any time now, yet the dizziness and the neediness that he was feeling didn't let him think further, making him a slave of his own desires. He interrupted the kiss for a moment, lifting up Felix by force and slowly starting to walk to his office. But the other was so into it that kissed him once again, forcing him to place his hands on the blondie's butt for having more stability. The boy let out another little scream, for then moaning Chan's name once again.

«You're so loud» Chan whined, whispering «Then don't complain if we get caught»

«Nobody's gonna come and check, nobody ever comes» Felix replied, pecking the man's lips as he was busy opening his office's door and couldn't kiss him.

«Mmmh, I should make out more with you if you gain all this confidence»

The blond just chuckled, hopping down from the man's embrace, waiting for him to close that goddamn door. He didn't really wonder much on what was coming, whether it was a make out session, a blowjob or sex, he just wanted Chan to keep touching and kissing him, it didn't matter how or where. He had never felt that needy before in his life... or, well, maybe with his first girl, but she wasn't that important anyway. Instead, he felt like the man was quite important for him at that moment. If he were lucid, he would have probably facepalmed himself for his own thoughts, but that wasn't the case, so, once Chan turned back to him, he winked at the man, for then whirling on himself and, swinging his hips, going and seating on his desk, spreading his legs as an invitation.

«You truly become too confident when you're needy» Chan sighed «But it's not like I don't enjoy it»

And then he stepped closer to the boy, placing himself in the middle of the other's legs, his hands on the other's waist. Slowly and sensually, Felix let his hands run through the man's chest, ending behind his neck.

«Am I allowed to moan now?» he asked, whispering on Chan's lips.

«You're not, sweetheart» Chan replied, smirking «I'm sorry, in the end, we're not all alone here»

«Are you suggesting that we should get to your place?»

«Why not? But right now I'm too needy, so you'll just help yourself out»

«Your car would be good too...»

«Mmh, I'll think about it» the man mumbled, starting to kiss again Felix's neck «For now, you just stay quiet»

Yet, he almost hadn't finished the sentence when the blondie whimpered his name, exposing his neck as much as he could. As a reply, Chan slipped his hands under the other's shirt, feeling his hot skin under his fingers. The piece of clothing was soon on the floor and the man couldn't help but admire Felix's body, which was more shaped than he had thought. His abs were perfectly defined, as his chest, his collarbones stood out on all those muscles in an appealing way, but Chan knew he couldn't mark the boy, as it was the most obvious thing that could have shown what they had done. However, he still went on kissing him, starting again from his neck, down to his chest and abs. Along with Chan following his path, Felix slowly laid on the desk, both for the pleasure that he was feeling and for making things easier for the other. Also, he wouldn't stop whispering and moaning Chan's name, which turned him on like crazy, because if there was one thing where Felix was truly skilled was, at that moment, surely that one.

The blondie was already panting deeply when Chan got to his v-line, right up his uniform pants' belt, so he mentally prepared himself to hold back more, but, surprisingly, the man stood up, grinning. Felix looked at him, unable to understand why he had stopped.