Part 8

Jin is smiling. He can't help but smile at the way his mother talks heatedly. "Your father, That cowardly fool! I always told him to let you be. But he kept on pushing you. Jinnie I was scared. I was scared of fighting him and letting us all fall apart. But I knew you would rebel. But even at the age of 18 you never said a word, so I thought we could forget what you truly are. And I forgot to be your mother for so long. Forgive me my son. "

"Father will kill me! We can't let him know Eomma!".
"We can't let him know otherwise he will feel really sad. Jin, he is old. I don't care if you date anybody. Just don't ever tell him. Pretend like you are asexual or something Jin! But we cannot let that stupid man know. "
"Ugh the asshole!", Jin says.
"Tell me about it Jinnie. I have lived with your dad for 25 years and I still don't get why one Omega stops the other Omega from being happy. "

Jin looks mindblown

"Dad is a Omega? Shit! Mom! This is golden!!!"
"Blame it on his father Jinnie. His father was psychotic. A psychotic Alpha. Jinnie whom so ever you date, please stay away from the psychos!"
" I will Eomma. I am still angry at you for hurting Tae and not being there for me. I haven't forgiven you".

"Jinnie I am truly sorry. We will patch up whenever you feel okay. Till then don't talk to me okay? But I want you to know I am so proud you have my fiery spirit. Never let that diminish in the hope of pleasing others or making me happy ever again! I lost my happiness but now I have gained it seeing my son free once again! Live your life son. Live wild, but for the sake of your mother, never let him know...."

Jin cries as he hugs his mother. They walk down hand in hand. Life seems to be complete for Jin................................Well, Almost......................

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyungie I am impressed. One minute you are engaged and the next moment you are running behind Jungkook to ask him out. Wow, Hyung. You are the original playboy."
"Kim Taehyung, shut the fuck up. Eomma gave me permission so I thought I'd ask him out. Besides he does have a great body. Focus on yourself now. When will the results be back?"
Taehyung looks downcast and says, "Tomorrow."
"Hyung, do you think I should keep the baby?", he asks.
"Taetae the life of this baby is in your hands. You can either keep it or abort it or adoption."
"Hyung I will never kill this baby. It can see dreams. How can I kill something so precious. My baby can feel me and hear me. I can't leave it . Never"
"Tae I didn't mean to upset you. I was only telling you what people generally do with their babies. Maybe you should tell Jimin"
Taehyung gives him a surprised expression. " I know it was Jimin who took your virginity. Stop acting shocked", Jin laughs. Taehyung blushes. He decides he should talk to Jimin.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin is nervous. He is nervous. How can he tell Jeon Jungkook he likes him. But truth is, he does like Jungkook a lot. He loves the way Jungkook has put efforts to find him. He loves how tender Jungkook was when he had his heat. He loves every bit of Jungkook but keeps telling himself he only "likes" Jungkook. The class finishes and Jungkook is walking out. Jin rushes up to him and says, "Stop Kookie. I want to talk".

Jungkook turns back and gives him a cute smile. "Sure Hyung"......................................................

Meanwhile Taehyung talks to Jimin. "I have something to tell you. "
"What is it Taehyung?"

Taehyung looks down shyly and talks. "I might possibly be pregnant......."
" Taetae are you kidding me!? We have been together only twice! How is this possible!?"
"Well I have been throwing up a lot and I visited the doctor. So I am not sure Jimin-sshi"
"Taetae, I..."
Jimin has nothing to say. He is shell-shocked. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine to know this. Taehyung looks so downcast, Jimin would do anything to make him smile. So he puts his hands on Taehyung's and says, " I know we have had a very platonic beginning. But Taehyung I am willing to explore my relationship with you. Whether you are pregnant or not, I want to be around you. "
"You needn't lie Jimin. I know you love Jungkook."
"Taehyung, I............... I may have loved him. But I broke up with him a few days ago. I ended it. Finally"
Truth was Jimin did end it when Jungkook moaned Jin's name when they were making out. He then made an instant decision to end it. He couldn't be someone's toy anymore. He wanted someone tender and understanding. And now that Taehyung was pregnant, Jimin wanted to grab onto every chance life was giving him.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEANWHILE:
Jin smiled at Jungkook and told him, " I ... I wanted to confess something to you....."