Part 1

Jin had never been so terrified. He could literally feel his soul shake as he walked across the gate and into the grounds of his new college. He was already 23 and rather old for his class, but he had to forcibly shift because his university was declared deemed. " Shy and fragile" is what everyone called him, but he knew better. He wasn't shy or fragile, just smart enough to hide what he truly was and make himself likable so he could have lots of friends. However, today he didn't feel even one ounce of confidence. He walked into his first lecture and literally died when he felt everyone look at him when the teacher introduced him. Luckily, his cousin Taehyung was at the same lecture so he sat next to him..........

Jungkook POV:

I enjoyed a morning quickie with Jimin and entered class. Jimin and I are just friends with benefits and he understands that. More so, we are good friends.However, I wanted someone new to begin with. As soon as I entered class, I could smell something unfamiliar. It smelled like cacao and coffee blended with roses and ice-cream. Instantly I realised a new face had arrived. However, before I could look at this new face Jimin grabbed my hand, and we ended up sitting at the last row. All I could see was his black hair from the back. He was sitting next to Taehyung. " When did that nerd get so smooth?", I wondered. Taehyung was too dorky to date anyone. After class this new boy ended up running away before I could talk to him....
But I knew one thing for sure, I was going to fuck this new nerd no matter what......