What just happened?

At Julie's house

Miles sat on Julie's couch, drawing out a diagram of Hobgoblin's suit. Ganke looked at a version through his laptop. They were trying to locate him, but it was almost impossible for him to do so.

"What did he put on his suit?" Ganke groaned, hitting on his laptop keyboard, which accidentally accessed a location. It was Hobgoblin's location.

"Wow! Accidents are great!" Ganke yelled, as Miles came around to see his location.

"1749 Maple Ave... That's Barbara's street!" Miles exclaimed. He put on his mask and took off swinging.

At Barbara's house

Barbara sat on her bed, with Laurie, Morgan, Bailey, and Layla. They were watching a Riverdale/Teen Wolf Crossover (not a real crossover).

"Stiles and Betty are so cute." Layla expressed.

"No, I think Stiles goes better with...You're right actually." Bailey said.

"I can't believe any of these dumbasses don't know Scott is a fucking werewolf." Laurie commented.

"Give them a while." Barbara responded. While watching tv, they heard something come from outside. Barbara paused the TV and listened closely.

"Barbara? You okay?" Laurie asked.

"No. I heard something." She said, looking out the window. She saw a orange and silver figure. It looked at her. She rushed back to her room, informing her friends about the incoming danger.

"Wow. You're really drunk." Laurie scoffed.

"I'm dead serious."

"I'll go check." Bailey said, but Barbara held her back.

"I'm not letting you go."

A pumpkin bomb came through the house. It landed in front of the tv, but Laurie quickly threw it back outside.

"Let's hide." Morgan suggested. All the girls headed downstairs to the basement, unware of the fact that Hobgoblin was in the house.

"Come out, come out where ever you are." He said, sending a drone to Barbara's direction. But, it was pulled back by a web.

"What are you doing here?" Miles asked.

"None of your business", Hobgoblin said, throwing a pumpkin bomb at Miles. But Miles grabbed it and threw it outside. Then, he slammed him into the ground and punched him multiple times.

"You're not gonna win, Spider-Man!" Hobgoblin hissed at Miles.

"Says who?" Miles asked, with his eyes glowing. He charged up his Electricity and blasted Hobgoblin with it. Then, Miles threw him to the front door opened it, and stomped on his chest. Hobgoblin's suit was now disabled from Miles' electric charge, so he had to use the glider to get away. But, Miles chased him down. Hobgoblin's glider sent rockets coming at Miles' direction, which caused him to let go of the web by accident. After landing on his feet, he called Ganke.

"Ganke. I'm going to be out all night. So, mind being a guy in the chair?"

"No! I do not!"

"Good. Talk to you later."

Miles took off swinging, looking around for Hobgoblin, when he got a call from Riri. He accepted it.

"Hey, Riri, what's up?"

"Dude! Your Mom is in the hospital." Riri said. She sounded very panicked. Miles didn't what to say, except for I'm on my way right now. He knew Hobgoblin had something to do with it. So, he headed to the hospital to check on his Mom.

I'm ending this chapter right here. I know the chapters used to be like one thousand words. So, I'll go back to that as soon as possible. Also, I know there's been a lot of action. Don't get me wrong, I  Iike action. But, I'm going to try to take a break from it from the next chapter, to the last one. But for now, I'm done. Comment, like, and share

 Comment, like, and share