More Interactions

Miles and Julie went over to Nick's chill area, where he was reading a book.

"Jules, what's up? Oh, hey Miles." Nick said.

"Oscar." Miles greeted.

"Look, I know we got off a bad start. But, there are such things as a start over." Nick said.

"Look, chill my guy. I apologize for being a dick." Miles said.

"I apologize for being a pain in the ass." Nick responded. Miles and Nick shook on it, and Miles looked at his crutches.

"Yo, dude. What happened?" Miles asked.

"Car accident. Life's a bitch, right?"

"Hope they feel better."

"They do. Trust me." Nick smirked.

"So, is Jordan an constant pain in the ass?" Nick asked, examining the chip bag he exterminated.

"Yes." Jules and Miles said at the same time.

"I like kicking his ass." Nick laughed, leaning back.

"Me too. I just did." Jules confessed.

"I just do it if I have to." Miles responded.

"So you guys hear about the new Spider-Man?" Nick asked.

"Yeah. He's so much better than the first one." Barbara said.

"You're talking about the same guy who taught the other spider man everything he knew." Miles added.

"That doesn't mean shit. I bet the new guy could beat him." Nick said.

"The first spider man has more experience." Miles defended.

"Does he have super speed?" Jules interjected.

"Can he turn invisible?" Nick supported.

"Does this new guy have a iron-vibranium suit given to him by black panther?" Barbara cut in.

"Hey, Barb." They all greeted. She sat down by Miles, and locked arm with him. Nick looked at Miles with a slightly surprised expression.

The coach blew the whistle, and that meant gym class was ending

The coach blew the whistle, and that meant gym class was ending. So, Miles headed to the locker room to get his clothes, when someone tripped him on his way in.

"No, I'm going to ask again. What's your deal?" Flynn asked Miles agressivly. Miles got back up, and walked up to him. "What did  I tell you before P. E class? It's none of your business." Miles said.

"Fuck you, Miles."

"No thanks. I'm more interested in girls." Miles responded, heading to a stall to change his clothes.

"That's tough right there." Nick laughed.

"Shut up, ginger." Flynn said, walking away. When Miles got to his next class, he sat down by Layla, Morgan, Lauri and Phin.

"Hey, Miles." Phin greeted.

"Any one noticed he is sitting at an all girls table?" Laurie asked.

"He's welcome here, as long as he doesn't bother us." Layla said to them. Miles looked at the teacher, who was at the moment, giving the lesson. During the lesson, Layla got his attention.

"Miles." She whispered. He got her attention, so turned around and looked at her.

"Yeah. What's up?" He answered.

"Don't question me when I tell you this, but I'm sorry. For being bitch. And, even though I don't like you completely, I hope you can forgive me." She said, smiling at me.

"I accept your apology, and you are also forgiven." Miles said, smiling at her.

"Thanks. We'll talk more, later." Layla said.

"Miles, am I boring you?" The teacher added.

"I was talking. Get off of his back,please." Laurie defended. Miles couldn't believe what he just saw. First, Layla was nice to him. Then, Laurie defended him from the teacher. When the class ended, Miles headed out, when he was stopped by Julie.

"What's up?" Miles asked.

"It's Hobgoblin. He's making his way down Brooklyn." She informed him.

"Are the Avengers chasing him?" Miles asked.

"Yeah."

"Alright. I'm going to be get him."

Miles headed to the restroom and changed into his suit.

Then, Miles headed out and took off swinging

Then, Miles headed out and took off swinging. He went to the Brooklyn Bridge, and saw Hobgoblin there.

"Hey, Spider-man. I'd knew you'd be here. I have some one you want. Some one who cares about you." Hobgoblin said.

"What did you do to my mother? "Miles asked.

"You won't ever find out. "Hobgoblin said, gliding away. Miles started chasing after him, and the chase down began.