"You improved so much and- you can't give up cause two universities didn't accept you... You believing that you're not good enough is the thing slowing you down, Minnie." The nickname slipped out.

Seungmin sat down at his bed sadly, and Hyunjin kneeled in front of him looking up at his face.

"The real thing is not being good at something... It's enjoying to do something. If you enjoy art, that's what you should do, Seungmin."

Hyunjin suddenly felt the boy tightly hugging him. At first he was caught off guard but he quickly hugged him back.

"Cute" Hyunjin chuckled, running his hand through Seungmin's hair. "Me?" Seungmin looked up at him confused.

"No me." Hyunjin fake winced getting hit softly by Seungmin on the shoulder. Seungmin smiled. "You're amazing, you know that?"

"I know." Hyunjin snickered.

Hyunjin smiled as his eyes formed into crescents, and Seungmin found it so adorable that he couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness.

Hyunjin's head pounded again, he pulled away from the hug and gently rubbed his temples, Seungmin noticed.

Seungmin attached his palm to the other boy's forehead, gasping instantly.

"You're hot- I mean, you're burning from fever! Gods I should've noticed earlier..." He said with guilt in his voice.

"It's okay. It's not serious." Hyunjin smiled trying not to sound weak. But Seungmin didn't buy it at all, he softly held Hyunjin's hand and sat him down on his bed.

"My parents are not home so... I-I'll get you something to eat..." Seungmin said, as much as he didn't want to leave Hyunjin alone in this situation, the boy looked like he was starving.

"You really don't have to... You know..." Hyunjin quitely said. "No, please, I do. Please just, stay here. I'll be back as soon as I can." Seungmin put his hand on Hyunjin's shoulder and smiled.

Hyunjin saw him walk away, as he sighed. He's dealt with this before, so many times. He always used to get fevers when he pulled all-nighters to study.

The only difference is this time, he wasn't alone. He had someone to take care of him.

God, it burns. He couldn't close his eyes, the eyelids felt so hot against his eyes, and if he kept them open it still burnt.

His throat felt like it was poisoned. It burned too, and so did his chest.

Please be back soon.

-

Seungmin felt so bad for leaving Hyunjin alone. But he couldn't cook for shit. Unlike Hyunjin, he never cooked before. And just his luck, there wasn't any readymade food left at his house.

He hurriedly grabbed an instant soup packet and had told the cashier to keep the change, running back to his house.

He stopped and gasped seeing hyunjin sitting up and panting, "Hyunjin..." He murmured and took the boy's face in his hands.

"It's okay, I'm here. I'm here..." He kept repeating as Hyunjin's face buried on his hoodie.

"I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have left.."

Hyunjin breathed in before speaking, "it's okay, you only left for 5 minutes. If I was at home no one would be there for even 1 second..."

Seungmin got quite, before he held hyunjin's face and looked at him sadly. Hyunjin smiled, "don't get so close, you'll catch a fever too."