─02.

Before lunch, Seungmin saw Hyunjin skipping the other two courses. That's quite typical. No one has the authority to send him to detention or anything.

Seungmin met his friends during lunch at the cafereria.

"i have literature class next." Seungmin sighed as he hated literature. "Me and Sungie too. You can skip if you want yknow?" Felix answered, making the younger sigh once again.

"You know I can't skip classes. My grades will drop and I don't want that."

Jisung laid his chin on his hand lazily. "Skipping one class won't drop your grades Seung."

He chuckled in response. "Whatever. What if something important happens? First term exams are near and Mr.Kim did say he will give us a project soon. What if it's today?"

"Yeah yeah."

-

As lunch ended, Seungmin was glad he didn't have to face Hyunjin and also because he had class with his friends now.

The three of them sat next to each other and Seungmin was surprised Hyunjin came on time and didn't skip or arrive halfway through the lesson.

He must like literature, huh?

Mr.Kim appeared after 5 minutes, clapping his hands as a sign for every one to take their seats.

About 25 minutes later, he finished the unit and closed the book. "So class, remember I told you you have a group project coming?" He smiled, earning a groan from the students.

"Well consider yourself lucky cause I'll let you pick your partner on your own." He smiled, making some of the students clap in happiness too.

"The topic is to write a poem of your own. It can be about anything you like."

Though the topic was kind of difficult, at least they'll have a partner.

"Sorry guys, I promised Changbin to team up with him." Felix scratched his nape with a small smile, earning a nod from both his friends.

As Seungmin was going to ask Jisung to be his partner, he was interrupted by someone. He looked back to see who it was. Lee Minho.

"hey Jisung, wanna be partners?"

Seungmin sighed. He knew Jisung's huge crush on this boy. There was no way he would choose Seungmin over Minho, as Seungmin could already see the blush on his cheeks.

Seungmin left to look for someone else. Minho was actually Hyunjin's friend. Seungmin doesn't think Jisung would like that boy if he knew he was friends with Seungmin's bully.

That's right, his friends didn't know that Hyunjin picked on him. He never told them cause he doesn't want them to worry for something isn't important. It would cause more drama.

The brunette looked around to see who he could partner up with. He looked for the top literature students.

Yeji was already partnered with Jisu, Soobin was with Taehyun, and Seonghwa was with Yeosang.

Seriously? Why are all the good students teamed up already?!

-

On the other hand, Hyunjin was also having a hard time looking for a partner. His best friend Minho ditched him to work with some cute boy named Jisung or something, which Hyunjin was absolutely irritated about.

"Perhaps you're having difficulties looking for a partner, Hwang? Do you seek some help from me?" Mr.Kim approached him.

"Stop calling me Hwang. I have a fucking name." The boy rolled his eyes.

"First of all don't talk to your teacher like that. Second you're not allowed to curse at school." The professor said earning an eye roll from the boy.

Hyunjin just tsked and looked out the window with an irritated face, completely ignoring Mr Kim.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smiled, calling Seungmin over.

"You two are the only ones who hasn't found someone to work with. How about you team up?"

Both of the boys' eyes widen, as they turned their heads to each other, shouting a "HIM?!" in unison, making the whole class look at them.

"I'm afraid you don't have any other choice." Mr park sighed at the two boys. "Everyone else is already teamed up."

Seungmin quickly looked around the class hoping the teacher was wrong, there has to be at least someone who wasn't partnered yet. He was ready to work with anyone, except him.

He quickly gave up and sighed. Seriously? Working with the school's jerk? This has to end badly.

-

"seriously you don't understand! He's a jerk. he probably sucks at poems and gonna make me do all the work or something." Seungmin groaned.

"Chill seung. You can do it! And watch your words, he might not be that bad after all. Don't judge so fast." Jisung chuckled.

"Mhmm. I remember how Changbin and I became friends. I thought he was a bad boy but he's actually a softie." Felix giggled.

"Everything doesn't happen like cliche movies, Lix." He sighed and left. His two friends looked at him with sad eyes .

-

"Man sorry you have to team up with that boy you hate."

"Yeah thanks to you." The cold boy rolled his eyes at his friend. "At least I got to team up with that cute boy." Minho smiled, making the other boy gag. "Yuck." He said.

-𝙈𝘼𝙎𝙆𝙀𝘿-