In Heat, 'Not' In Need

Mulai dari awal

"There we go, that's my Omega.", Barry whispered. "Now just wait for me, I'll be there soon.", she heard another boom and the hum fasten. But that wasn't fast enough for him, who was in rut, learning about his Omega's heat. He pressed but not taxing his body to go faster.

Meanwhile, Kara could only whine when her Alpha called her 'his'. He managed to hear that soft whimper through his comms - now in private mode - and the response was instantaneous.

Suddenly her slacks felt far too restrictive. And she thought being is heat was bad, she was more than willing to bet that being in rut was far worse because he would need her physically present to quench both their lusts. His pants were the proof. Male or female, Alphas were always the dominant ones in a relationship and their bodies conformed to this idea. During a rut Alpha male's part was very conspicuous. She imagined him in his suit with a tent, she moaned at that thought. Also, it meant that more aggressiveness and possessiveness. He was struggling a bit to concentrate on the running because of the rut, his teeth were clenched as he felt his desire to touch and protect surge through him.

In about 20 mins - not bad, he would need to see the data later - he reached National city outskirts and controlled his speed as he weaved through the traffic to reach her apartment. He simply ran on the wall and phased through her window and come to a halt, changing out of the suit along with that.

The moment he entered her scent washed over him like a tsunami and he had just entered her apartment. The small can be only be described as "Kara", and it filled his nostrils at once. Suddenly, his shorts were tighter he deciding not to wear his pants or shirt. Kara hadn't been lying, there hormones were so strong.

With one whiff he was in a frenzy and let out a growl seeking for her. He was glad that she skipped work, the mere thought of any other Alpha going into rut would be enough to make him go on a rampage on all those who would, he needs to control himself a bit before going to her. He had gotten into some scuffles with other alphas whose intentions very clear to him but not to her, he had won every one of those main one being that Daxamite Mon-El. He would kill anyone who even thought of coming near her while she was in heat.

"Honey?", his voice hoarse, but still commanding called as he went further into her apartment.

"Sweetie!", Kara's relieved yet annoyed voice could be heard from what appeared to be a small mountain of his clothes on the couch, her nest. It appeared as if she had all the clothes he kept here surrounding her. He caught his Omega moving within the mountain, snuggling into his Superman hoodie and his trousers. When Barry looked into her eyes, it was big and dark, not the blue he expected filled but with lust and want. He licked his lips to which she twitched.

"I told you I was fine.", her voice low almost with no strength. He licked his lips and stood taller and her eyes went to his pan- shorts.

"See I came within 20 mins.", he said with a little smile towards her who chuckled softly. She was about to reprimand him but couldn't. He hadn't only come here to keep her company while she was in heat but also to quench both their unquenchable desire upon realizing that she was in heat. Now, Barry wouldn't leave her side. For the next three to five days, the two were going to be very, very close. He knew that Central and National were safe. All that mattered to the fierce Alpha was Kara and she knew it too.

"Well then come here.", Kara held her arms open. "Please?", and he was more than willing to comply. He wantedly slowed his pace teasing her. At the last second, he sped, lifting her up and placing her on him while she snuggled on top of him on the couch. The scent of her arousal was stronger now that they were inches apart. She hummed and moaned in satisfaction at his closeness and scent, soothing her a little bit.

"You naughty girl.", Barry tilted Kara's head in his arms. His own eyes practically pitch black from being in rut. He could smell a sweet scent on Kara that mixed with her natural scent she got whenever she was in heat. It didn't take a genius to know what Kara had been doing to occupy and calm herself. Although he adored that smell, he growled as he hadn't been there to help her.

"Yeah, well. It hasn't exactly been fun, trying to control myself.", she adorably pouted slightly rubbing their hips trying to elicit a moan from him. "I got lonely without you."

"But don't you remember, my Omega?", Barry demanded as he flipped them around. Him on top and her under him on the couch cushions, the mountain that was made of his clothes falling down. He slightly squeezed her chest, "I'm the Alpha. And you will always follow my lead, nothing else.", he pushed his hips against hers for more leverage. "You got it?", their noses were nearly touching and his arm was roaming all over her while the other pinned her down and keeping them from falling. Without any thought Kara let out a growl of pleasure. She hissed when he nibbled at his mating mark on her shoulder blade, indirectly and directly showing her that she belongs to him.

"I got it.", she hummed to her Alpha, lightly biting her mark on him.

"Good.", a smirk on his face as he stared hungrily down at the Omega completely under his mercy. Her belly pushed up and her legs slowly parted. No more words were spoken as he pushed his hand inside her - no his - shorts and capturing her lips in a feverish and passionate kiss.

There were noises coming from that apartment for next few days at all times of the day and it carried on for a good while longer.

--------------------------------------------------

Post-Chapter Note:

BTW before anyone asks, Barry doesnt know that Kara is in heat because it has been a week and a half since seeing her physically. He was busy with some STAR Labs work and she didnt want to disturb him.

It was always a wish for me to write ABO Dynamics with SuperFlash.

I was wondering whether to add powers or not while writing. If some of you want, I can try one without powers.

Sorry for no smut. I know most of the AU comes with smut but I'm not good at that.

Kara and Barry are in a relationship but not serious enough to make a bond completely but enough to be mates.

Do you think I should make this poly or leave it monoamorous? (Like SuperSnowAllen)

Comment, and say if I'm incorrect somewhere so I can rectify it. Also, what you think.

PS: I know no one would want it but if by any chance you want a sequel comment that too. I'll see what I can do.

Thank You for the edit, Ilikerainbow6.