Night 4 Contined (Part 2) : Short tempered

Start from the beginning

I heard some footsteps, it sounded like two people. I peeked out and saw Mike and Jeremy trying to find somewhere to hide.

"Guys! Over here" I whispered loud enough for them to hear.

They tiptoed over and crouched down.

"This is a pretty decent spot" Jeremy said while crawling under.

Mike shrugged and crawled under after Jeremy. I was between the two.

"Okay now be quite" I whispered and I felt them both nod.

Another minute later, we heard footsteps approaching the stage. I watched as Vincent poked his head through the curtain. His purple eyes scanned the dark room and he walked fully behind the curtain.

He started checking behind stuff, under stuff, really anywhere a person could hide. Both of my hands suddenly felt warm, so I looked down. Mike and Jeremy were both holding one of my hands.

After another minute, Vincent walked off the stage without checking where we were. I heard him start walking away from the stage.

"That was close" Mike whispered and I nodded on agreement.

"You guys take this game pretty seriously" I giggled a little.

"You gotta take hide and seek seriously!" Jeremy chuckled after he said that.

I then felt Jeremy's fingers slowly intertwine with my left hand, Mikes hand just remained placed over my right hand.

"I'm gonna go see if Vincent found anyone" I whispered and tiptoed towards the curtain.

I poked my head put and I came face to face with PG.

"Hi PG" I smiled.

"H-hi.. Did V-Vincent find you yet?" I shook my head 'no'.

"Can I hide with you? I can't find a good spot."

"Sure, Jeremy and Mike are back here too" I pulled him behind the curtain.

I led him to the table and I got under it again. Good thing this is a long table. PG slowly crawled under next to Mike.

"(Y/n), who's beside me"

"It's PG"

"Oh. Hi PG" Mike said.

"H-hello"

After that we remained quite, every now an then we heard footsteps and people talking. About 10 minutes later, somebody walked behind the curtains again. I looked over and saw Dark and Mark.

"They've gotta be here, there's nowhere else" Mark said as he and Dark started looking around.

Dark started checking close to the table.

"Found them!" He said as he pulled me out from under the table.

Jeremy, Mike and PG all crawled out and stood up.

"You guys won" Mark said as he walked out onto the stage.

We all followed, and everyone was on the main room just talking.

I hopped down from the stage and Puppet ran over to me.

"(Y/n), I need you to do one thing for me. Stay away from Sophie" he gripped my shoulders as he spoke.

I remembered their conversation, so I just nodded.

"Okay" his worried expression turned into a happy one.

"Thanks" he gave me a quick hug and walked away.

"What did he want?" Jeremy said as he walked up to me.

"Nothing" I didn't want people to get suspicious of her, she'll just blame me for it.

"Alright.." He smiled a little and walked back to Mike.

I sat on the stage. Bonnie and Freddy walked over to me, they jumped up and sat down so I was between them.

"Hey" I said after a minute.

"Hi~" Freddy whispered as he hugged me.

"Can you come with us (y/n)? We need to ask you something.. In private" Bonnie said as he jumped off the stage.

"Yeah, sure" Freddy jumped off the stage, then helped me down.

They took me to the office and I sat on the desk.

"Do you know what happened to Mangle? I tried talking to her, but she told me to fuck off" Bonnie said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Nope. Same thing happened to earlier. I walked up to her to say 'hi' and she started flipping at me"

"What did she say?" Freddy asked.

"She told me to stay away from Puppet, but I told her that I can be around whoever I want. Then she got mad" I shrugged.

"That's weird.. Usually shes nice" Freddy said while looking around.

"Yeah, I know. Maybe shes just in a bad mood today?"

"Probably" Bonnie nodded.

"Anyway, is that all you guys needed?" I started getting up from the desk.

"Yeah." Bonnie said as he walked out of the room.

I was about to follow him, but Freddy grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"Freddy.. What are you doing?" I looked up at him.

"Nothing~" he said as he leaned down and quickly pressed his lips against mine.

I tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. I eventually gave into the kiss. After a few minutes of kissing, we slowly pulled away.

"I love you~" he smirked and walked out of the room.

I watched as he walked away.

"What the fuck just happened" I sighed and started walking out of the office.

Three steps out, and I suddenly got grabbed. All I saw was a pink and purple shirt, then something covered my mouth and I blacked out.

(???'s P.O.V)

"I have her, Master" she said as she dropped the unconscious girl onto the floor.

"Lovely" I let out a demonic chuckle.

"You may now leave" she nodded and quickly walked of the room.

I picked up the girl and threw her into a cage, locking it 3 times as shoving the keys into my pocket.

I told you I was still here.
~~~~
I've been up since 5:30am and its now 7:30am. IM SO TIRED! My dad dragged me to his work because I can type really fast, so he wants me to enter codes into a laptop for hours.. You can expect another chapter In a few hours. Thank God they got wifi here.