The Movie

y'all already know what ima bout to say so why not just say it with me. WRITING IN STUDY HALL INSTEAD OF DOING WOOOOOOOORK. There's rlly not much more to say now. But we will be focusing on more of Karasuno this chapter. Enjoy!! Yan~Chan out✌️✨

3rd POV:

They were walking in a big group of people. No one team all together. They all agreed that you'd sit with your team members instead of your group for this but you'd still have to sit with your buddy. Because Bokuto and Akaashi were the only ones from Fukurodani, Kuroo had the amazing idea of letting them sit with Nekoma. And wee woo that was a really 'great' idea. They almost got kicked out of the theater. Anyway we're skipping to far ahead.

They'd arrived at the theater and all agreed collectively that one person in each pair would pay for both tickets and the other would pay for food unless the other willingly did both.

Daichi was supposed to pay for just the ticket while Suga paid for food. Daichi decided that he would just pay for both. This did not sit well with Sugawara.

"It's fine let me pay, Daichi" She said kinda stern.

"No no, I'm volunteering to pay for both. Just let me" Daichi said uplink his wallet.

"No it's fine the deal was that each person pay something. And I'm paying for this since you got the tickets." She said agin sternly this time scary.

"That's right but it also said that if one person wants to pay for both they can" Daichi said handing the cashier his money and paying for the food.

Suga looked frustrated with him but then went soft again. You could tell she was still angry about the situation but they managed to laugh it off. Everything else went smoothly, for the most part, and they headed in to watch their movie.

‼️SPOILER WARNING FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T SEEN THE MOVIE AND IS PLANNING TOO‼️

"How the fuck did he merge his being with the train?" Tsukishima asked Yamaguchi.

"It's because he's a high ranked demon. He's got exceptional power that lets him do that" She replied

"Well if they have to cut off a demons head then why are they having such trouble finding it? It's literally the head of the train. Can't they just tak their special swords and break the connector thing?" Tsukishima said back

Yamaguchi sighed and went back to watching the movie.

Meanwhile with EnnoTana

"They cut off the head but that's not the end of it isn't it" Ennoshita said.

"No it's not" Tanaka said back.

"It's never that easy" Ennoshita said.

"Never" Tanaka said back.

Then they saw the third ranked higher up demon come on screen.

"Oh look another problem" Ennoshita said jokingly.

"Never that easy" Tanaka said back.

Now with KageHina ✨I'm basing Hinata's reactions after mine after watching the movie so bear with me here

‼️MEGA SPOILER UP AHEAD PROCEED WITH CAUTION‼️

Hinata had already cried once when she saw Tanjiro see his family again. Even if it was only a dream it was still so emotional.

She saw the new demon and continued watching. As she watched Rengoku fight against the demon she got even more scared for Rengoku's life. Hinata started mentally cheering when she saw Rengoku pull off his giant final attack and manage to get his blade in his neck. But she started getting worried again when she saw the demons arm piercing through Rengoku's stomach.

Minutes went bye and they kept fighting. The sun started showing up and the demon fled. Leaving a dying Rengoku. As the sun rose the demons arm that was still stuck in his torso stated turning to dust. Opening Rengoku's wound. And in a matter of minutes it was all over. The movie and Rengoku's life. Hinata started crying again. She heard Kageyama and Tsukishima quietly laughing at her, Yamaguchi was crying too.

i kid you not my friends laughed at my pain. I liked Rengoku he was a good character. They killed him so close to his birthday too. His birthday is May 10th btw. They did this on purpose.

As they started to gather their things the credits started playing and Hinata stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the screen. It was a drawing of Rengoku. They did this on purpose they knew it would hurt people.

They exited the theater and all headed back talking about the movie. They all now had an inside joke.

these are me and my friends inside jokes too so here ya go

These jokes consisted of "tuberculosis", "tasty", and putting their pointer finger on each other's forehead and saying "focus".(ya get it if you saw the movie me and friend laughed at tuberculosis cause we're good people)

They all returned back and started getting ready for bed. They all quickly went to sleep and ended the day.

Ive got writers block so we're ending here

838 words