The final search

we all love writing fan fiction during study hall in school while your supposed to be doing work.

Still Akaashi POV

The door opened and what we found was unexpected to say the least.

I just stood there in amazement as I saw before me three captains but one was a girl. I'de assumed the female was Oikawa due to the hair and her milk bread pajamas.

We all just stood there for what seemed like forever when Oikawa spoke up "I'm counting three more girls" i wondered about the statement in my mind 'three more? Does that mean this did happen to other teams?'. My thoughts were interrupted by Daichi "that makes twelve girls in total so far".

Everyone. E V E R Y O N E. Except Oikawa and Kuroo looked at him shookith. We all looked at them and Bokuto just yelled out "NINE OTHER PLAYERS HAVE BEEN TURNED TO GIRLS?!". He said that while running to us.

"Yes, Bokuto-San" said kuroo

"We found out immediately, Aoba Josai and Nekoma were found out by Karasuno. Us captains are looking for other teams to see if the same thing happened to them and it did. Bokuto and Ushijima need to come with us to search the last few teams the rest of you can head to Karasuno's dorm. That's where the others are" Oikawa said firmly but cheery.

" after gathering the teams in our dorm, the captains are gunna talk to the coaches outside the dorm to figure this out" Daichi said. This all brought relief to me and I'm guessing Tendo and Shirabu as well.

As we were filling out o Shiratorizawa's dorm Bokuto gave me one last hug before going off with the other captains toward's Itachiyama and Inarizaki.

We made it to Karasuno's dorm and were swarmed by the other teams. Once everything settled down we all went back to our business. Me and Shirabu went to talk to the other setters bout Pretty Setter stuff and waited. And waited. And waited. Waited for the captains to come back.

Third POV:
The captains walked slowly but hastily to the next two rooms making conversation about the entire situation. They were trying to figure out what the fuck to do about this and how the fuck it happened. One of them already knew how this had happened but decided not to say anything cause it would come at terrible costs.(who do you think knows?)

They reached Itachiyama dorm first and to their surprise body was turned. Everyone was awake but still their same gender. Iizuna walked over to the captains and asked what was going on. Oikawa was hiding as to be seen but she didn't go un-noticed by Komori.

In the argument that the captains were holding Komori quirky interrupted by asking "Hey, who's that? Hiding behind Kuroo?". The captains looked at him. Sakusa and Iizuna looked at him. Everyone in the room looked at him. And all except the captains were confused. Oikawa was scarred.

"The one hiding behind me is Oikawa and what happened to Oikawa and a lot of others is why we came" Kuroo said almost yelling. Oikawa then stepped out from her hiding spot gaining many stares. After about three minutes they all understood what was going on and decided to stay and go down with Inarizaki when they get here.

They left taking Iizuna with them and quickly headed next door to Inarizaki.

Before they could even knock they heard arguing and chaos. Oikawa, being best friends with Atsumu and shit, recognized the voices as Atsumu and Osamu and quickly flung the door open and what they saw was a sight to see.

The first they took notice of was the fact that both Atsumu and Suna were girls. Everyone was still pretty pissed at Itachiyama for having no girls still so this made them cool off a bit. And the second thing they noticed was that Atsumu was trying to lunge at her brother while the other twin did the same. They were both being held back by their teammates and you could tell that they were struggling. Suna was in the corner recording the entire thing as it went down.

The captains just stared at them. Confused? Relieved? In danger? No matter what they were feeling they just stood their completely frozen. Eventually Atsumu got free and lunged at her brother pushing them both to the floor. She started to say stuff like "YOU WERE GIVEN THE DAMN BOOK WHY WAS IT ME?" while fighting her brother. Everyone wondered what she meant by that. Well everyone except a certain Captain(anyone wanna change a guess?).

Osamu started to fight back. He was never able to get Atsumu off of him so he just attacked from the bottom. He responded to the question with "I DONT KNOW WHY IT HAPPENED TO YOU I CAN'T CONTROL THIS SHIT" this made them even more confused.

It took awhile and some help from the other captains that had arrived at the scene but they got Atsumu off of her brother and they started to settle down. By now everyone had forgotten what Atsumu and Osamu had said and that relieved both of them more than it should have. After that entire ordeal Kita, Atsumu and Suna were all called over to talk with the rest of the captains. Oikawa and Atsumu recognized each other first and immediately started hugging each other.

"Kawa, do you know how this happened?" "no, none of us do. We just kinda woke up like this" "we? Your saying there's more than just me, you and Suna?" "That is absolutely what I'm saying. The captains went to go search the other teams and send them to Karasuno's dorm where we're all meeting to discuss this. We just stopped at Itachiyama and nobody there was a girl but they're still coming" just then Atsumu was pulled to the corner by Osamu and no by could hear what they were talking about.

Oikawa went back to the captains to talk about shit and they all made their way to Karasuno's dorm, picking up Itachiyama on the way.

✨1033 words✨