kol finds out you have feelings for him

"Stop, Klaus Mikaelson you cannot kill me!" you yell at the original hybrid.

"Oh and why can't I?" he looks you directly in your eyes.

You hold the eye contact, "Because I am friends with your brother."

"Why do I care, love? You forget I put a dagger in his heart before," he says to you, cold-hearted.

You ran out of ideas to stall time. You had no other way to get you out of this. And you thought you were going to die.

All hope was lost until suddenly Klaus goes flying back, and your eyes are met by Kol's.

However, eye contact doesn't last long before he breaks to look at his brother.

"Don't touch her," Kol says to him, dominance in his tone.

Klaus is furious, "Don't tell me what to do brother or-"

"Or what, you'll kill me? Been there done that," Kol cuts him off.

Within the blink of an eye Klaus runs off, removing himself from the argument. So, Kol turns to face you again.

"I'm sorry," he says to you, truly feeling guilty for his brother's actions.

"Don't be," you reassure him that you aren't mad.

It gets quiet, and you and Kol have yet to look away from one another. You use the power in you to close your eyes and put your lips on his.

He kisses you back, but only for a second. He pulls back, making eye contact with you for just a second. You were almost embarrassed until he pulls you back in.