preference 17 · he admits his feelings

STEFAN: "hey, i know this isn't the most surprising thing, and i'm sure you've figured it out, but i kind of adore you. i mean, you're perfect and i can't keep my mind off of you. we've been really close for a while and i've grown to love you."

DAMON: "look, i'm not the type of guy who gets feelings for people easily. i can usually move on from a girl easily, but i can't seem to get away from the feelings i have for you. i'm in love with you, and if that's a crime then dammit i'm guilty, but i can't keep it from you anymore."

KLAUS: "you are a special kind of girl, you know that. they say there isn't a thing such as perfection, but you, my love, are beyond that. if i haven't made it clear yet, i love you like i have no other. you hold a special place in my heart."

ELIJAH: "you know, i can't seem to stay away from you. i want you to be safe from all the danger my family brings, but i can't live without you, i don't want to. i've fallen so in love with you in the past time we've spent together."

KOL: "there's something about you. i don't know whether it's the way you smile when talking about something you have a passion for, or the way you laugh when you truly find something funny. maybe it's both of those, or maybe it's everything about you, but something has made me fallen so incredibly in love with you."

KAI: "i'm not a love-y kinda guy. i don't like all the 'oh i love you blah blah blah you're perfect' bullshit. well, that's how i use to be, before i met you, before i knew what being in love felt like."