Small Talk

Taylor's Pov:
He was mad, I could even see it in his eyes, so the couple fighting or broke up I guess were him and that girl who stepped out of the door. I kept looking at him not realizing it at all.

My eyes constantly looked down at his hands grabbing his glass tightly, his leg shaking. Again, he is so mad. I sighed finishing my own glass and turned to him "hey" I began the conversation softly...

He turned his face to me slowly almost having the same reaction as mine when I saw him here. But dear lord why would you break his heart look at him like an angel for real- Stop Taylor Stop.

"Hey" he replied coldly so yes I could tell his heart was broken, I looked down at his leg still shaking, I seriously had the urge to touch it and make it stop but, I kept everything in me to keep my hands for myself.

"probably a stupid question right now but" I placed my hand slowly on his shoulder not taking off my eyes of his perfect gorgeous face "are you okay?" my voice was as soft as I can, I know heartbreaks sucks....

He chuckled sarcastically finishing his drink "how do you think I am, Taylor Swift?" his gaze met mine causing me to freeze in my place removing my hand slowly from his back, his deep accent rang in my ears as he said my full name-but it was scary.

"I mean I know not fine but-"

"you said it, not fine, at damn all, and someone like you shouldn't be here by the way, maybe go deal with all the hate you received right? Yes go ahead and leave me the fuck alone, I don't want your small talk at the moment.. At... All"

He breathed fast as he finished everything he said to me, I felt the tears coming from the back of my eyes but I couldn't show him that I was weak or needed saving no... I am who I am and he should know that, but words are easy when it comes to actions right?

"fine then... Joseph Alwyn" I stood up "go and grief yourself to sober alone" I was breathing fast as well, the madness inside me was arguing with the broken side of me.

"you'll one day not find anyone at all, go ahead and be drunk while she's sleeping with someone else" I stormed in his face taking my phone paying and getting out of that Goddamn bar.

Yes I am mad, and there's nothing like a mad woman.

I kept walking not bothering the whole world at this moment. It was cold as fuck so I wrapped my arms around myself but I couldn't feel that much cold cause of my anger, how dare he? How dare he speak to me like that?

No wait, the whole world is against me, everyone is cursing my name,
Everyone

So my madness raged out by just his words, maybe he meant it, and I went too harsh on him, maybe he just wanted me to break off the alcohol and actually be as mad as I am at the moment.

I sighed taking in the cold air today in the city. A tear felt and I wiped it quickly cause no time for weakness for me-

And everything was dark....

The last thing I heard was sirens...
........................................................................
Okaayy sorry for the short chapter but bright side double update ehehehe lezgo babies :)