Chapter ninety three: I don't want it to end

Start from the beginning

"Mama weady?"

"Yes I'm ready baby. Are you ready to go to the playground?"

"YES WE HAVE FUN IN PWAYGWOND"

The girls jump up and down as Brad straps River into his stroller. I put the girls backpacks on with an attached reign. Some people done agree with keeping their children on a 'leash' but honestly, I don't care what anyone else thinks. I want my children to be safe when going out for walks.

<><><><><>

"I SEE PWAYGWOND DADA" Pollyanna gets so excited when she sees the swings and slides

"I go on swide first" Ophelia points to the slide she wants to go on first

"Go on then girls, go and have fun"

Brad goes and follows the girls and Jen takes River over to the baby section. He's still not walking on his own yet, but he does take steps when Jen's holding both of his hands. She puts him down on his feet, stands behind him and holds his hands as he makes his way towards the swings.

"You want to go on the swings do you handsome?" He looks up at Jen when he hears her talking to him and gives her a big cheesy grin

"You're so much like your daddy... you're so handsome" Jen picks him up and places him in the swing. She slowly starts to push him and he lets out the cutest little giggle

As she keeps pushing him, she can't help but take a few photos to put in his memory box.

They aren't at the playground for long when the paps finally find them. Jen and Brad both look at each other and sigh but they aren't going to let them ruin their day with their children.

"Show me your beautiful dresses girls" Brad says as he gets out his camera. The girls, turn around, pose and smile as he takes a picture of them

"Dada, I hugwy" Pollyanna pulls on Brad's leg

"Shall we all go and sit on the grass and have some lunch?"

"YES PWEASE"

Brad goes to tell Jen that the girls are hungry and she follows him back to the stroller. Brad gets out a blanket and lays it on the grass and the girls take a seat, waiting for their lunch. Jen sits down with River on her lap and Brad gets the picnic basket and comes to join them.

"One ham sandwich for Ophelia and one for Polly" Brad hands the girls their sandwiches and they immediately start shoving it in their mouths

"Girls, eat your lunch nicely. You don't want to chock"

Jen gives River small piece of his buttered bread and he takes it and smears all the butter on his face.

"You mucky pup" Jen and Brad both laugh and Jen gets a baby wipe and cleans his face

<><><><><>

(Jen's P.O.V)

"I'm totally not ready to watch this final episode" I say to Courteney as we walk onto stage 24

"I knew this day was coming but I really wasn't prepared" Court says as she wipes a little tear

"We are both going to be so emotional tonight, especially with our hormones"

Courteney and I are both pregnant now. She told me a few weeks ago and I couldn't be happier for her and David. They have gone through so much heartache and now they are finally going to be blessed with a beautiful baby. Everyone knows that she's pregnant and she's got a bump that's only getting bigger but I still haven't announced mine yet... out of all of my friends, only Court knows... but, Brad and I decided that tonight, I'm going to share with the entire cast and crew that we are expecting another little baby.