12

-voting always helps

SHE COULDN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME SHE CRIED

She was so busy with work that she did not have the luxury to wonder about things that would make her feel sad, happy and so on. But this time she found herself crying a river on her couch, wondering how much her life would be affected by this thing. She regretted every single thing she did to the point she even considered quitting her job for the sake of saving herself from the embarrassment.

A light knock was heard on her door, thinking it was Mitsuki, she ran right to it, opening, ready to jump in her friend's loving and caring arms.

But instead of that, her puffy eyes met a golden gaze she wished to avoid at all costs, especially at such times.

"Kenma what-" before she could finish her phrase, his arms wrapped around her, pulling her into a warm and cozy embrace she so desperately needed

...

Y/N felt ashamed to say at least about the current situation, but something in Kenma's presence made her feel comfort and somehow assured her of his support, even if it was half of it his fault, or so she thought.

"I'm sorry that I yelled at you" he finally said breaking the silence that took over them

She remained silent. It was a crush in her reality, having something like this happen to her was horrible, how many people will come to judge her after this?

"I don't think they will stop" she mumbled

He felt guilty for letting such a thing happen, but he was hurt. She used him for so many things and he thought all the way that she felt some sort of attraction towards him...but his hopes were crushed by her cruel words.

"Maybe if you finish your task they will" he said a bit ashamed of how he brought up such a thing in the current situation

Her eyes looked back into his, wishing he wouldn't take it back as she felt this was the only thing that would take her mind from this.

Her hand reached for his cheek, coming closer to him as she pressed her lips onto his with hunger and desire for the sensation she lingered so long for, to be filled up.

His arms quickly wrapped around her, moving her petite body underneath his as hands were exploring her skin from under the silk pijamas.

...

His face was heated, catching a red tint as he looked at her naked body. It was not the first time he had seen any of this, but the fact that they were about to do it made him more nervous than aroused. Yet she knew exactly how to eager him.

"Kenma, I need you" her soft and pleading voice made his member twitch

Kenma reached for his hoodie to look for his wallet in which he kept a condom, but she stopped him by grinding her wet cunt against his thigh.

"I want you to fill me up" she leaned closer to his ear

He didn't have a problem with it, but he knew how hard it would be for him to pull away since he was so turned on by the woman beneath him.

Without wasting the time they had, he rubbed his manhood against her wet folds, earning a few grunted moans from the woman. Not wishing to tease her too much, he inserted himself into her needy hole, adjusting to the new sensation her velvety walls were giving him by the clenching movement.

"Kenma" she moaned out loud as she gripped onto his back, desperate for more pleasure

He began to thrust slowly into her, not wanting to hurt the girl in any way, but as he noticed her desperate humping against his cock, he quickened his pace, watching as she became a drooling mess from his cock alone.

"Faster" she begged as the man was gripping onto the sofa for balance, thrusting harder and harder into her pussy

Wet sounds filled the room as their movements became sloppier, ready to reach their climax any time. As she became untied over his throbbing dick, he couldn't help but reach his limit, without being able to get back from her insides, coating her womb with his semen.

"Fuck, I'm sorry I-" he was caught off by her lips pressing against him, surprising the man

Her lustful gaze was enough to let the man know she was not bothered by his action, but instead pleased.

"Right, money for the pill" he reached for his pockets

"Do I look like some cheap prostitute? If I let you it means I have it already" she laughed at him, her mood clearly changed for the better

"I believe they will stop now"

"Not really. I have to collect 500 points in total for this to end...I need 100 more" she confessed

"Well then we gotta work hard, don't we?" he smiled at her, somehow happy that she was suddenly so affectionate towards him

Her phone vibrated, a sign she received a new text and she was sure whom it was from.

L!
________
new message

A bit too late Y/N, but I'm not a cruel person, so here is your reward.

+10 points

Not enough? Well bad girls don't get a lot of points. But don't worry, I have plenty of tasks for you to do. But from now on, how about you prove how good you are by sending me a text with 'Task done' after you finish one, huh?

______________

Short but not that bad i think?

anyway quick question, do you guys wanna read a genshin impact fanfic? (diluc and some other boy but idk who yet)