9

-voting always helps me so please do so

ONE MORE DAY UNTIL SHE HAD TO FACE THE REACTION OF HER ACTIONS

The world was working on a very simple physics principle. Every action had a reaction, all of it depended on you. But Y/N was not ready to face it, actually she was even more terrified as the next task came just around the morning.

L!
________
new message

Rise and shine love! A new day means a new task as you already know. I saw that you really are enjoying your life ever since I gave you those little tasks, so might as well be so hard right? After all you know the drill, go big or go home. Kenma sure lived up to that phrase hehe

Task: have a sexual contact with Kenma
Time: until dawn

I'm sure that you're a good girl and will do it right away! I do trust you after all. I was a nice one and gave the final option to you, after all a sexual contact can mean so many things!! I wish you good luck Y/N!

The text surprised as she never saw the app texting like this. It was almost as if she was talking to a real person, not a simple robot. No, she was sure she was talking to a real person, so she only then understood how hard she could go low if she didn't finish her tasks.

Thinking about it, the app always knew whether she did or did not do her task and exactly when she had done it. So there was a 50% chance that her phone was hacked in one way or another.

Her doorbell rang, getting her out of the detective thoughts. She walked herself to the door, almost forgetting who could have been on the other side. But to her luck, it was Mitsuki, whom she called over as soon as she woke up. Which was a couple hours ago.

"I came to the rescue!" she said way too excited for the early hour

The pink haired young woman was holding in her tiny hands the thing her friend needed the most in such a time. A couple cans of beer.