4

as always voting helps :)

SHE HAD NO IDEA HOW TO TELL IF SOMEONE WAS FLIRTING WITH HER AND NEITHER DID SHE THINK SHE WAS ABLE TO FLIRT BACK

   It didn't came so natural to her, since most of her life she dedicated it either to her studies or her work, but she really wanted to get to the end of this and hopefully get the chance to enjoy the little things in life that she avoided so far, such as mendless relationships, dressing nice, going out, etc.

"Maybe a little research won't be bad..." she told herself as she took her phone, opening google

She felt stupid for typing such things in the search bar, but she was in a position where she needed any kind of help regarding such things.

How to flirt...|
...|
How to tell if someone is flirting with you..|
Flirting

She opened the first few pages she found on the wanted topic, reading carefully along the lines, remembering the tips and also the signs she found there. Was it stupid? Considering that she was in her 20s it was pretty dumb, but it never hurt anyone to ask for an opinion. And no one said that opinion can't come from the internet.

"Right! The papers" she cursed herself for forgetting such an important matter

It was rare for her to have actual papers to do, since most of her job was done on a computer, but besides the two or three pages she needed to get done, she also had to put the files on a drive. After all it was the contract and the plan for the new game they were coming out with these next few months.

"Y/N! I heard you were pretty nicely dressed today, but I just couldn't believe it" another coworker exclaimed as she got into the elevator along with her

All she did was awkwardly smile in return. Was there a right way to answer something like that?

"Where are you headed? I have to go make some copies and the printer from my level is out of order"

This small talk was tiring her.

"Mister Kozume's office. I have to drop some files"

The chatty woman went on until she got out a few stories later, leaving the young girl alone in the elevator. An action that left the girl a little less tense and more refreshed.

"Is this all?" the golden eyes of his were scanning along the papers

"Yes. Everything about the game and the largest reports from our support team is on the drive stick" she explained

Kenma moved his eyes from the papers to the woman in front of him. He tried to avoid looking for too long as he didn't want to leave the wrong impression, but how could he move his eyes elsewhere when she looked so pretty?

"Is there something wrong Kenma?" she asked a bit worried that she might look funny or maybe that she did something wrong

"No, not at all" he moved quickly his eyes back to his laptop "I think pink suits you" he said almost too low for her to hear

It was true, Y/N was wearing a pink tinted skirt, that hugged her thighs nicely and left enough of her beautiful legs on display.

She opened her mouth to thank him, but as a struck it hit her. According to what she just read, Kenma may have been flirting with her just now. Was he?

"You think so? Maybe you should pick out a color for me, since you seem to know best what suits me" she tried her best to flirt back with him

One thing she barely noticed, was the red flushing color that was now covering his face, as he was surprised by how bold the girl suddenly became towards him. She never, not even once, responded to his flirting until now.

Before he could say something, a loud bang on the door caught the attention of them both. It was followed by a loud voice, well known by the man.

"Oi! Kenma! I brought some of your favorite sweets" it said

"Shit! Just a moment Kuroo" he shouted back getting all worked up from his seat

He hurried to the girl, grabbing her wrist and looking almost in a panic for a place to hide her in. It was a weird and foolish thing since she was after all his employee and she simply stopped by to drop some work files.

"Stay here, please. I will even give you a raise" he asked her as he shoved her the place under his desk

Before she could reply, the man named Kuroo entered the room as loud as he called for his friend before. He was a tall man, considerably taller than Kenma, with broad shoulders and long legs. His hair was a dark shade of brown, almost black and put in a weird and funny style, making him look almost like a rooster. His hands were filled with candy and mini cakes and his smile was so bright it could blind you if he tried to. Despite his formal attire, he was acting like a kid.

"Man, I can't wait to play Mario Carts with you! Or maybe some MC" he said all excited

He was definitely a man child, at least that's what Y/N thought. The only thing keeping her under that desk was the one thing she made her life so inhumane by now, more money.

"It's not a good time right now..." Kenma tried to send him off

"Oh come on. Don't play that card on me. It's always a good time to enjoy some quality time with your best friend!" he said as he walked over to Kenma's desk, taking a seat in his chair

He adjusted his feet to his comfort, kicking the girl who sat so awkwardly under the wooden desk, earning an 'ouch' from her.

"Eh????" he jumped back in surprise as he noticed the woman sitting under his friends desk

In that moment her phone blinked, receiving a message from the least person she wanted to...or better said app.

L!
Congrats Y/N! You finished your task on time, here is your reward: 30 points!