Chapter 48: Checking if He is the Biological Child

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

The nurse walked up to Jian Qiaoxin and helped feed him some nourishment liquid, while asking: "Do you have any old injuries?"

Jian Qiaoxin swallowed the chicken soup with a tired voice: "When I was in the acting group, I used to act as a stuntman, I suffered a lot of injuries."

The rest of the doctors were covered in cold sweats after hearing this.

According to the past birth canal lacerations, the first choice for the doctors must be the safety of the adult. If the child can not be saved, it is the child's misfortune. However, this is the child of the Yan family...

The attending doctor said to the assistant beside him: "Go out and ask."

The assistant hesitated for a moment, then looked at Jian Qiaoxin on the bed, and finally left.

The people waiting outside saw someone coming out of the delivery room, and they all greeted the person, but the questions they asked were completely different.

"How is he?"

"How is the child?"

Yan Gan took a cool look at Xing Rou and repeated: "How is he?"

The assistant took off the mask, and he tried his best to pick the key points and said: "Madam's current condition is quite bad. The birth canal is ​​not fully opened. The child comes out too early, which causes a lot of bleeding. If the situation is becoming more serious, it will put more pressure on the birth canal, it will cause heavy bleeding."

Yan Gan frowned.

Xing Rou said on the side: "What about the child, how is the child?"

"The child hasn't come out yet." The assistant looked at Yan Gan: "Now I come out to seek the family's opinions. Are we trying our best to save the child or the dad?"

If this was in an ordinary family, the doctors would acquiesce in the safety of the adults, and generally would not come out to ask questions, but this hospital belonged to the Yan family. If they made one mistake in this case, everyone would lose their jobs, and no one would be willing to take this risk.

Xing Rou did not hesitate: "Of course it is to save the child!"

Yan Gan's eyes were sharp, and his whole body was a little bit hostile: "Does Mother still think of me as the head of the house, or I should let you be the head?"

Xing Rou was shocked by him.

Yan Fang from the back hurried over to make peace: "Third Brother, Mom was just worried about the child. Besides, the child is relatively small and has no ability to protect itself. Naturally, if there is any danger, we should save it. I believe Xiao Xin can understand it."

Yan Gan said to the assistant: "Save the dad."

The assistant was taken aback.

"Do your best to protect the dad." Yan Gan increased his voice: "It doesn't matter if the child is gone, I want the dad to be safe."

The assistant was frightened by his appalling aura, and subconsciously responded.

Xing Rou exclaimed, "A Gan, are you out of your mind?"

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows slightly, and his handsome complexion was cold and silent: "If Mother is not fully awake yet, why not go back and get some sleep."

Anyone who knows better understood that Yan Qian was angry, and Xing Rou was also stiff.

The assistant now also understood who is the real master here. He said to Yan Gan: "Mr. Yan...If it is convenient for you, you can also accompany the childbirth. The pregnant father is not in good condition now, you can go in and accompany him. This can also help to stimulate some of his survival consciousness, because some people will lose consciousness when they run out of hope. These are very dangerous."

[MPREG] I Have a Happy Ending with the Mistress's Ex-Boyfriendजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें