Baekhyun was shocked and confused on this sudden personality change from being lost to being happy

Hyun joon leaves from there leaving behind a confused Baekhyun to that .

She calls Seyeon

CHJ : I needed your help ..

Seyeon: hmm tell me

CHJ : Jackson Wang's contact number

Seyeon was shocked too because at the party she knew that hyunjoon was annoyed to hell with Jackson and would never want to meet him again in life but she let that thought away as she too didnt have his number and would have to call Jinyoung for the same which was a very happy news for her who liked him and would get a chance to talk to him .

GOT7 is on their way to a shoot for reality show ....

Jinyoung gets a call

*Seyeon-ssi calling *

He gets happy and excited ..picks up the call

Jin young : yes ,Seyeon-ssi ..why did you call me ..?

Seyeon : yeah ...hello ....Jinyoung-ssi I wanted a favor from you ..if you could

Jinyoung : yes tell me . .. Anything

Seyeon : I wanted Jackson-ssi's contact number

Jin young : ehhh? *confused *

Jackson : what happened ?

Jin young : its seyeon -ssi . ..she is asking for your contact number ..

Jackson : my number ? Who ?

Then it clicks him that seyeon is Hyun joon's friend .

Jackson : give it to her ..fast right now ....fast fast...

Jin young : *still confused * oo okk..I will send it to you then ..

Seyeon : thank you

*Hangs up *

Jinyoung : why does she wants your phone number .

Jackson : its not for her ..*blushes *

Jin young : then who ?

Jackson : someone ...who wants to talk to me now...finally *smiles *

Jinyoung : *shakes his head and sighs *fine as long as it is not my Seyeon -ssi

Jinyoung : *shakes his head and sighs *fine as long as it is not my Seyeon -ssi ....*smiles *

Yugyeom & Bambam : MY SEYEON-SSI

Jin young : shut up you two ..*blushes *

Seyeon sends the number over to Hyun joon..she gets too happy and was going to message him right away when Lee soo man comes ..She then gets busy with him as he has something important to ask her ...

GOT7 reaches their shooting site ,he doesn't leave his phone screen away from his sight ,but he doesn't get any messages or call .

They are waiting in the waiting room .

They were ready to leave now for the shoot .Jackson was the last person to leave the room ,he was about to close the door when he hears a message sound, he prances on his phone but it is not his phone ,when another message sound comes he turns around ..

In SMEnt.
Lee soo man was taking too long than she thought it would be ,at last he leaves ..she jumps over to get to her phone and messages him

"Crazy Jackson "she got the number from jin young so it was just like what he had saved his number as ..

*crazy Jackson. *

Hi -

.
.

GOT7 shooting site
.
.

Jackson sees his phone again and it is the hi he waited for

Unknown

-Hi

Hello-

He messages her without wasting any time

-Its me HyunJoon

I know that-

-How ?

Right then JB calls him to come to shoot.

I have a shoot-
I will talk to you later

She was left in confusion to how he knew about her contacting him and sad at the same time as she was not able to talk to him properly .

The personality change hits her again now its the sad mood .

A/N : heylooo

What next ?.let's see

Saranghaja ..aghases

Annyeong