Wedding Ceremony gone wrong

[Lily's POV]

I bit my lip, nervous as my heart pounded in my chest, as we spoke I was being fitted into my dress.

"Your so lucky Lily!" One of the women suddenly squealed zipping the back of the beautiful light green dress up, "Yes, Alpha Dan will be amazed when he see's you in this."

I wonder if he'll really show up?

"Miss could you please step down now." Another whispered, I nodded following her orders and stepping down.

I've never worn heels before and was a bit wobbly on my feet but managed to walk across the hall and to the redette as she waved me over.

"You look very beautiful today Lily, I assume you remember the plan?"

The plan, Ha, if anything this is more like plain torture!

I don't reply, not being able to speak as though my lips had been glued together.

My argument with Isy still ran wild through my head as if being played like a movie.

°°°°°

"This is all wrong Lily! Y-you can't go on with this!" She had yelled as I turned away from her, "Why not! This is what I wanted all along," I snapped, "besides if you were truly my friend you would be happy for me!"

She drew a sharp breath and reached out grabbing my shoulder and spoke, "If you know what's best you would go back to your true mate."

I shook her off, "No! Y-you don't know what I've been through! Just leave me alone!" I opened the door and as I was half way out she muttered.

"I understand your pain Lily," She sighed, "My Mate... is Dan."

°°°°°

"Wow, Lily... you look wonderful."

I sent Dan a smile grabbing his out stretched hand "You as well."

Did your Mate truly leave you Dan? Or did you Leave her?

My question nagged in the back of my head as we shared a kiss and walked out of the back room quickly being swarmed by others.

"Hello."

"Its nice to meet you."

"Thank you."

"Lily! It's so nice to met you! I'm Jack, Alpha of the Blood pack."

I've heard of them in many tales, they were legendary werewolves!

"It's really nice to met you as well Jack. Thank you for coming." I spoke not hiding my excitement, he chuckled smiling brightly, "I've always thought you were gonna get married to Alpha James."

This caused me to turn a bright red as I stammered, "O-oh."

"But who would have thought your Mate would be someone from a rival Pack! That is so epic!" he laughed swinging his arm around my shoulders, "Luke must be surprised!"

I winced at the mention of my brother, "Ye-yes who would have thought, excuse me but I have to go." I whispered leaving Alpha Jack by himself as I left heading towards the same doors I entered from.

"Oh there she is."

"She looks beautiful."

"Alpha Dan must be so happy with her."

Tears gathered in my eyes as they came to greet me only to be dodge by.

Running into the back I slipped and fell with out stretched arms, but instead of the hard impact of the ground I was suddenly caught in ones arms, "Whoa wouldn't want that pretty little face ruined would we?"

I looked up my gaze meeting the familiar eyes of Alpha James.

I hugged him tightly quietly sobbing.

"Alpha James I made a horrible mistake! I-i don't want to marry Alpha Dan! I didn't want any of this!"

He rubbed my back and gently spoke, "Then what are you going to do now?"

My shoulders shook as I came to realized that I could no longer do anything, for he had already marked me.

Suddenly as if things couldn't get worse, a loud crash came from the center of the ball room.

"W-what was that!"

"Damn it Luke, couldn't you have waited a little longer." Alpha James had suddenly cursed running over to where a large crowd had formed, "Wait! What do you mean by that! Luke's here? What did he-"

"Oh no."

°°°°°

To be continued...