Always Expect the Unexpected

{Luke's P.O.V.)

Something seemed off, and wrong?

My body hurt in various places, I was pretty sure that it wasn't because of me.

Knock... Knock.

I sat up straighter and told them to come in, "Beta, Luke we need to talk."

It was the girl, Isy I think, from The Cross River Pack; what was she doing all the way over here? "Sit." I told her placing my head in my arms, I could be normal with her no need to be all uptight.

She nodded running a hand through her long black hair that was up in a messy pony tail, "It's about Lily, she- Alpha Dan, their a... thing." Isy muttered tapping her fingers against the desk.

"And?" I knew this was going happen sooner or later, they would date she wouldn't like him and then they would fall apart.

"I don't think you get this, Lily's an Alpha Female now." She went on burying her head in her hands, "Alpha Dan marked her."

What? Lily's been marked, how.. how could she do this to me.

I cleared my throat and gave a smile towards Isy, "That's great news, saved both of our troubles."

No not both, just her's.

She sighed and stood "I think Lily should come back to her rightful place as Blue Moons Beta," she spoke her eyes glistening with pain, "I think that it's time for you, to get back what's yours."

The blacked haired woman then left slamming my office door shut along the way.

Sighing I stood up leaving my office as well "Hey! Luke, you've finally come out of hiding!" turning my head to my right I spotted Asher with a football in hand "wanna play ball." he asked smiling I shrugged why not, I needed to get my mind of things.

"Sure."

***

Dear Luke Skywalker [Blue Moon Beta]

You are invited to Lily Walter's and Dan Walter's Marriage Ceremony.

Date: Saturday, March 14, 2018

Time: Four O' Clock in the evening.

Where: Cross Rivers Pack, Ball Room.

From:

Lily and Dan Walter.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Looks like I'm crashing a wedding.