The Final Chapter; Aila Brandt

Start from the beginning

The titan noticed her charging it, it turned and leapt off, but was met with a bullet to it's eye. It was Levi and Gabi on Falco, shooting it with the anti-titan rifle, giving Mikasa the opportunity to fly by and slice it's mouth open. As she flew past, slicing it open, she spoke, "Give Armin... BACK!", she shouted, the titan's jaw dropped, and out fell Armin. He coughed out the spit from the titan as he fell, gasping for air, but the titan flung it's long tongue out, trying to grab Armin again. This time, Armin was prepared, he spun around, evading the tongue and launched his thunder spear into it's mouth. But it wrapped it's tongue around his leg before being blown up, as it fell, so did Armin, but Connie flew to his rescue, slicing the tongue off of him. Annie leapt to action, catching him in her hand before he hit the ground, "ANNIE BEHIND YOU!", Aila shouted through her mind link, titans were charging at her, surrounding her and Armin. BOOM! A titan with a brown beard and ears like Eren punched one of the titans, knocking it away from Annie, another with a similar physique pulled one over it's shoulder and snapped it in half. Aila smiled, "It's the titans from the past! Some are regaining their control!", she said. She soon joined in, beating the titans with Annie, Grisha Jaeger, and Eren Krueger, defending Armin and the others as best as they could. Connie and Mikasa landed on Aila, hanging on by her hair as they watched the titans defend them, "WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?!", Connie shouted, "It's thanks to mister Zeke... he woke up everyone who was asleep.. in the world of the path, where neither life or death exists, every Eldian is connected to another by the path. I think.. it's because the founder Ymir, wants to be connected, because she wants something from us... ", Armin said from the palm of Annie's hand. Suddenly, the rumbling stopped, Sasha pointed up, "LOOK!", she shouted from Annie's shoulder, everyone looked up to see Levi flying by, as Zeke's head fell from his body that sat merged on the top of Eren. Once they were sure that it was safe to move, Annie and Aila emerged from their titans once more, joining Gabi and Levi on Falco, and heading back down to the head to aid Reiner, Jean, Pieck and Ymir... in ending Eren.

As they flew closer, they saw what Gabi mentioned, the centipede that emerged from Eren's head. Jean had successfully blow it up, however the centipede emerged, and Ymir was the only thing stopping it from putting Eren's head back on. Connie saw Jean, "JEAN! PIECK! WE NEED TO GET AWAY QUICK! ARMIN'S GONNA BLOW THOSE BONES TO PIECES!", he shouted as they flew closer. Jean turned to look at them, "WAIT BUT YMIR!" "Get on Jean... Falco, fly down with breakneck speed, I'll pull Ymir out and fling her into the air, I'll tackle that nasty ass centipede", Aila said as she looked at the others, standing on Falco. Annie grabbed her hand, "AILA NO! We don't know how strong your armor is!" "I know... but Ymir has a lesser chance of surviving the blast than me so.. wish me luck my love, I love you", Aila responded as she looked down at Annie and smiled, bending down and placing a quick kiss on her lips before leaping off of Falco and slicing her finger on her ring. BOOM! She landed near Ymir, she jumped onto the centipede, holding it with one arm and her legs, reaching over with her other arm and ripping the nape out of Ymir's titan, tossing Ymir into the air as Mikasa and Jean both caught her. Aila made sure they caught her, smiling when she saw them flying away, she then used her other arm and gripped onto it tighter, planting her feet into the ground and forcing it back from Eren. She clenched her teeth, "RAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!", she roared as she fought it, "EREN! I WILL STOP YOU! AND I WILL FREE YOU!", she shouted in her titan. With a sudden flash of lightning above her, Armin began to transform, Aila closed her eyes, "Mom... dad.. I'll see you soon", she said as she smiled, bracing for the impact. BOOM! Armin's titan emerged from the giant blast, and Aila's titan was crushed under it, but she was barely alive, hanging on by a thread as her titan was left in pieces and steam. She looked over, and her eyes widened when she saw it, "It's... still alive.. after the... explosion?!", she weakly said to herself. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Aila weakly looked behind her to see Armin walking over in his titan, ready to crush the remains of Eren.