The Final Chapter; Aila Brandt

Начните с самого начала

They grew closer and closer, waiting for the arrows to be fired, until Falco dipped down and sped past all the arrows. Ymir stood up, "LET'S GO! YOU GO HELP ARMIN!", she shouted at the others. Gabi looked at her, "WE'LL COME BACK LATER WITH FALCO TO BACK YOU UP!", Gabi shouted, Ymir then jumped off Falco, biting her hand as she fell transforming once again, Jean followed soon after, landing on Eren. Mikasa looked down at them, "Jean... Ymir.." "PLEASE! DON'T DIE ON US!", Connie cut in as he stared down at his friends. Aila and the others flew past, watching as they fought, flashes of lightning repeated over and over, signaling what seemed to be Pieck continuing to transform over and over. Annie looked at the titans on Eren, she frowned, "Even Bertholdt's being used as a puppet... unforgivable..", she muttered, Aila rested her hand on her back, trying to comfort her. "There! That one! The pig... or whatever that titan is!" "WHICH ONE!?", Annie cut Mikasa off, "That one! Over there.. that thing!" "WHERE?! WHICH OF THE TEN TITANS WOULD IT BE?!" "The cart...? Maybe the jaws" "THAT DOESN'T HELP! MIKASA YOU NEED TO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!" "I AM!", Annie and Mikasa shouted at each other, bickering as they were trying to pinpoint the titan that had Armin. Aila sat up, looking out at the titans, "Only one is running away!", she shouted as she pointed to a titan fleeing. Annie squinted as she looked, "That?! That's an Okapi!" "I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT IS!", she shouted back, "SOUNDS TASTY!" "SASHA, NOT NOW!", Connie shouted at the glutton who drooled at the sight of a pig like titan. Annie leaned down to Falco, "GO, FALCO! We'll corner that pig or whatever it is while it's on the tailbone! Then we'll stop it!", she shouted as they jumped off of Falco's back, just above the titan. Annie and Aila made sure they were distant from Connie, Nanaba, Sasha and Mikasa before slicing their fingers on their rings, transforming before they landed. As they landed, they were immediately met with titans, left and right, they fought generations of titans, trying to reach the titan that held Armin in it's mouth. Aila turned her head, noticing the titan fleeing, "Oh no.. it's going to run away toward the head", she said to herself as Sasha zipped past and sliced the titan's nape that she held.

Mikasa flew above, slicing and dicing through titans, "ANNIE!", she shouted, Annie raised her hand, letting Mikasa pierce it with her ODM hook. With a swing of Annie's arm, she tossed Mikasa at the titan holding Armin, "STOP IT RIGHT THERE OKAPI!", she shouted as she flew closer. But just as she was about to finish it off, two titans toppled over it, protecting it from her, but she wouldn't let them stop her. She growled, "OUT OF MY WAY!", she screamed as she sliced through all of their napes, another titan came charging at her, she flew past it's reach, and sliced it's nape. CLCK! Her blades broke! It was a past armored titan, the titan spun around and was about to grab Mikasa, "MIKASA!", Sasha shouted as she watched the love of her life about to be crushed. Suddenly, BOOM! "ERAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!!", Aila roared as she spun around, using her hardened spikes on her knee to slice it's head off, making it fly. Mikasa looked at her, "AILA!", she shouted as she neared her, Sasha soon following, "YOU CAN'T GO OFF ON YOUR OWN! THEY'LL KILL YOU IN NO TIME FLAT!", Nanaba shouted as she zipped up to Mikasa. Aila stared at the Okapi titan, "SHIT! IT'S HEADING FOR BERTHOLDT!", she shouted in her titan. Mikasa landed on her shoulder, "AILA! LOOK AROUND! WE'RE SURROUNDED! LINK US TOGETHER!", she shouted. Aila grunted as she nodded, she closed her eyes as she focused on feeling everyone's consciousness, linking her own mind to them, and their minds to each other. They all kept fighting and fighting, tossing, punching, kicking, slicing titans left and right of them. BOOM! Aila spun around to see Annie being tackled by an armored titan, "ANNIE!", she screamed. Aila turned around to charge at them, but was stopped when a giant arm swung at and knocked all the titans surrounding her away. When she looked up, she was shocked to see none other than Bertholdt protecting Annie on his own. Connie landed on Aila's shoulder, Mikasa on the other, " Did he just save us?!", he asked confused, Mikasa frowned, "I don't know... but.. I'M NOT WASTING THIS OPPORTUNITY!", she shouted as she launched off after the titan that held Armin.