Bad ending

A/n this is the bad ending to this story. I hope you enjoyed it.

Y/n pov
I woke up in Keigo, dabi and Shiggys bed. "I thought I was-" I was cut off by the door opening and my kids runny to me. "Mummy we missed you." The kids yell and hugged me. "How and who brought you here." I asked them confused. "Daddies did of course.  Silly mummy." Alice said posting to Dabi, Keigo and shiggy. I look up and see them standing there at the door. "Silly mummy must still be confused after what happened with my brother and his husband's." Dabi says and while they all sit on the bed. "And they will never hurt mummy again." Keigo said with a smile and hugged me. I only realised what he had ment by never hurt me again. I started crying and hugged the kids tighter. "Mummy why are you crying?" Jasper asked while whipping my tears off of my face with his small hands. "I'm just so glad you are back with me." I tell them. "How about you go to your room while we caml mummy down alright." Keigo suggest to the kids. They leave the room and shut the door. "What did you do to them?" I asked them. "There gone that's all you need to know." Dabi explained.
"We love you y/n and you are never leaving us."

A/nSorry this ending is short. I hope you enjoyed this ending. Please have a good day/afternoon/night. Bye for now Author-Chan.
Words 263