Chapter 5

~4 months of you being kidnapped~

Alice pov
I miss mummy. I miss her laugh, I miss her cuddles. I miss everything about her. I wish mummy will come back soon.

Jasper pov

I miss mummy. I want her back. I miss her tucking me into bed. I miss eating her cooking. I miss mummy I hope she comes back to us soon.

Shoto pov
I miss y/n I have been working almost day and night to find her. Eijiro has been trying to convince the big 3 mafia if they can join forces and help find y/n. They said they would get back to us on it. Since they are on a mission. Dabi, Keigo and shigaraki said they would keep an eye out for her but I feel that they know where she is. Izuku is with Katsuki right now looking after the kids while Eijiro and I are in a meeting with Dabi and Keigo. "I thought Shigaraki was coming?" I ask my brother and his husband. "He got caught up with paper work and orders." Dabi explained. "And I thought we had alot of paperwork to deal with." Eijiro said to them. "So how are you guys holding up?" Keigo asked us. "Yes it has been hard on us but we will find her." Eijiro explained to them. "Well I hope you find her." And with dabis finally words. Dabi and Keigo said bye to us and left our home. "I have a feeling they know where y/n is." I told Eijiro. "I have asked the big 3 to infiltrate their mansion to see if she is in their but that won't be until the end of the month." Eijiro explained. "That will give us enough time to prepare our selfs." I explained to him. "Daddy hid me." Jasper said as he ran into our office. "Why?" I asked him. "Alice, daddys and I are playing hid and seek." He explained "and who has Jacob?" Eijiro asked him. "He is helping daddys find Alice and I." We hear footsteps stop at our office door. Jasper hids under my table and sat their. Katsuki, Izuku, Alice and Jacob come into the room. They could hear Jasper snickering "I wonder where Jasper is." Izuku spoke out loud. He walked around to my table and looked underneath it. "Found you." Izuku said while laughing. "No fair." Jasper said with a pout on his face. "You need to not laugh when you are hiding." Izuku explained to him.

Y/n pov
I was laying on Shiggys chest. "Shiggy if Dabi's brother tried to take me then why do they still have meetings with them?" I asked him. "Beacuse we are planning an attack on them." He explained to me. Dabi and Keigo came into our bedroom. "Hey baby bird." Keigo. "Cuddles?" I reach up to him and did grabby hands like a baby would. "Alright baby bird." He picks me up from Shiggys chest and I hug him. "I thought you wanted my attention?" Shiggy asked me starting to cry abit. "No no I didn't mean it like that I just want time with all of you." I explained to him. Keigo put me down on the bed and I kissed Shiggy. I walk over to dabi who was sitting in a small couch in the corner of the room reading and kissed him. "Why what a lovely surprise." Dabi said as he pulled me down so I was sitting on his lap. "What are you reading?" I asked him. "A book about a murder mystery. " he explained to me. "That's sounds like a cool book." I rest my head on his chest and start to fall asleep.

Dream y/n pov
I was standing in a dark room. I see a small figure walk towards me. I look down and see a little girl. "Hello mummy." The little girl said to me. "I'm sorry but I'm not a mum." I explained to the little girl. "Yes you are mummy this isn't you." The little girl explained to me. "What do you mean as this isn't you?" I asked her. "I'm Alice L/n, and my dads are Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, Eijiro Kirishima and Katsuki Bakugo." Alice explained. "But they tried to kidnap me and wipe my memories." I told her. "Who told you that mummy?" Alice asked me. "My husbands did Tomura, dabi and Keigo." I told her. "Father was right." She said in a mubled vocie. "What did you mean Father was right." I asked her. "He thought his brother took you away from us." She explained. "I will show you memories mummy and it might help you remember us." She grabbed my hand and we started walking. I saw memories like when I was making dinner for the boys and Bakugo was hugging me from behind. Then there was me laying on Midoriya chest watching Horror movies. Then it was me playing hid and seek with Alice and two other kids. She showed me other memories and I start to remember. Then Alice stopped. "Why did you stop?" I asked her. "Your about to wake up mummy if you tell them about this dream. Just say you saw a little girl but don't mention anything about remembering some of your old memories." She explained to me. I kneeled down so I was to Alice's heigth and hugged her. "Thank you Alice." I thanked her. "Your welcome mummy Daddies will get you out of there please wait a little more longer." She told me. Then she disappeared.

Y/n pov
I woke up and felt tears on my face. "Why are you crying y/n?" Dabi asked me. I remember what Alice told me. "I just had a sad dream it was about a little girl who lost her family and she told me happy stories about her family." I explained to him. "Go back to sleep y/n it is the middle of the night." He told me and I start to fall asleep again wondering if I will see Alice again.

Alice pov
(After you wake up)
After I woke up I felt tears on my face. "Alice why are you awake? Wait why are you crying?" Jasper asked me as he hugged me. "You know how you can tell how someone is feeling and how I can see some bits of the future. " I explained to him and he nod his head. "We were going to tell mummy and daddies but mummy went missing and we didn't want to stress them out to much." He told me. "Well I talked to mummy in my dream." I told him. "That's awesome we should go to tell Daddies right now." Jasper said as he grabbed my hand and we started to run to our Daddies room. Once we make it to Daddies room we open the door and we saw daddy(Izuku) crying and dad(Katsuki) trying to calm him down. Father (shoto) and shark dad (I think you know who that is) notice we were in their room. "What are you two doing in here?" Father asked us. We explained them about our gifts. "And you didn't tell us." Daddy said and he sounder like he was hurt. "We didn't want to stress you out." Jasper explained to him. "Why tell us now?" Shark dad asked. "Because I talked to mummy." After I said that everything went quiet. "You talked to y/n?" Dad asked me. "I did." I told them "where is she?" "Is she ok?" "Who took her." I got asked so many questions. "One question at a time please. One she is ok. Two she is at Uncle Dabi's mansion beacuse him and uncle Keigo and Uncle shiggy took her." I explained to them. "That bast-" father was cut off but dad by hugging him into his chest and father was crying. "Thank you Alice for telling us." Daddy hug Jasper and I. "We will get y/n back and that is a promise." Shark Dad told us. "Why don't you two stay in our room tonight since its to late for you two to go back to your room." Daddies got comfortable then We joined them in their bed. Shark dad heard Jacob start to cry. He got up out of bed and he brought him back and layed him down in the middle of us and Jacob started to go back to sleep again and I slowly start to fall asleep.

A/n I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please have a good day/afternoon/night. Bye for now Author-Chan.

I just wanted to add that meme their because that is me at school

Why is that so true.

Words 1465