Chapter 7

Y/n pov
"Mummy we missed you so much!!" I hear the kids yell as they ran to me. "I missed you so much to babies." I hug them while Momo and Jiro come out of the mansion. Momo had Jacob on her hip. "Mummy!" He yelled and tryed to reach me. "Hello baby." I kiss his forehead. "Alright kids I think your mummy needs her rest after a long journey." Jiro explains to the kids, we take them their shared room next to ours and places them down. "Mummy can you please read us a bed time story?" Jasper asked me. "Sure why don't you choose a bed time story." I watch him go to the book self and pull out a book I haven't  seen before. When Jasper handed it to me. I knew had brought this book. "Katsuki." I yelled to him he opens the door with the rest of the boys behind him. "Really Katsuki?" I asked him showing him the book. "What didn't you say that was what you were read to as a child?" Katsuki asked me. "Yeah but you don't read under ten year olds. Go the fuck to sleep." I explained to him while they all chuckled. (It is an actual book and my dad used to read it to me when I was younger.) After Katsuki reading them Go the fuck to sleep. We walk down to Momo's office. "So y/n I am just doing a quick check up on you to make sure you are healthy." After the check up. Which I was healthy and nothing was wrong with me I started to feel sleepy. "It's been a long night baby why don't we go to bed. We can deal with the others later." Izuku suggest. I just nod my head and by the time we got to our room. I fell on top of the bed and fell asleep.

A/n sorry this chapter is short. Also sorry for not posting in awhile. Please tell me if tell me if you have found a spelling mistake in this chapter. I am writing this at 12:23am. Please have a good day/afternoon/night. Bye for now Author-Chan.
Words 372